Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DMO Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please I want to explain pictures
please please please

Please I want to explain pictures
please please please

U_U please guys T_T

Phy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the net framework to run wampserver.

Sorry the pictures are in Portuguese, plus you do not need to have read them so what do click where I scored.

You looked at the tutorial I posted on page 34?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the net framework to run wampserver.

Sorry the pictures are in Portuguese, plus you do not need to have read them so what do click where I scored.

You looked at the tutorial I posted on page 34?

nao adianta phy, quando eu ajudei voce eu nao te ensinei tudo apensa mostrei algumas partes... fiquei atá pensando se eu teria feito certo mas agora eu vi que sim nem adianta passa pro pessoal que nun vai funciona no pc dos cara , nao vai funcionar no pc de ninguem.

//translate//
phy does not help when I helped you I not taught you everything attached showed some parts ... I was wondering if I would tie done right now but I saw no point in going so pro personnel nun vai works on the pc guy, will not work on pc anyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why dont you guys just co-operate each other and work together??from what i see,you guys trying to run your own server and asking a tutorial on running it..It wasnt complete and it will be better if u helping israeldinho.Btw,good job on keeping the project alive israeldinho.Hope we can see a p.server of DMO soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why dont you guys just co-operate each other and work together??from what i see,you guys trying to run your own server and asking a tutorial on running it..It wasnt complete and it will be better if u helping israeldinho.Btw,good job on keeping the project alive israeldinho.Hope we can see a p.server of DMO soon.
bro nobody helped me when I needed, and still susses alone .... I asked for help millions of times and no one answered, because you think I'm going to help general now?

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
I do not know why you're so forth. This emulator is useless. Approximately 2% of the game works. While an incompetent is finished, or at least will not make you play will not want to cry, how could this be put into operation.
I tried it at the time but this is a big nothing.

Good Luck everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know why you're so forth. This emulator is useless. Approximately 2% of the game works. While an incompetent is finished, or at least will not make you play will not want to cry, how could this be put into operation.
I tried it at the time but this is a big nothing.

Good Luck everyone.

It worth a try

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Se alguém souber como criar o servidor privado para jogar com um amigo ou jogar sozinho adicionem-me no skype:ritxez

Iff anyone knows how to make this to play alone add me on skype:ritxez

When i try to enter the server i got ann error called connect(127.0.0.1:7029)failure

HELPPP

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
a mim nunca me da direito -_- vou ao sky editor para criar conta, nem sei pass nem id do mysql e + nao sei meter client a funcionar direito, quanto meto tudo vai logo para joymax :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for pushing this Thread but i have now an Error i cant Login. I Logged in but i dont see the Servers and at Auth Server the Error

System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open.

Server stack trace:
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Digital_World.SqlDB.Validate(Client client, String user, String pass)
at Digital_World.PacketLogic.Process(Client client, Byte[] buffer)
at Digital_World.AuthMainWin.m_auth_OnRead(Client client, Byte[] buffer, Int32 length)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
at Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.dlgRead.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
at Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.ProcessedRead(IAsyncResult ar)

I hope u can help me guys

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to put together and run it, just not a lot of things work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get errors
how to fix this??
Error 1 The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Database - Game.cs 4 7 Yggdrasil
Error 2 The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Database - Lobby.cs 4 7 Yggdrasil
Error 3 The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Helpers\Query.cs 5 7 Yggdrasil
Error 4 The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Database.cs 6 7 Yggdrasil
Warning 5 'Digital_World.Entities.Item' defines operator == or operator != but does not override Object.GetHashCode() D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Entities\Item.cs 8 18 Yggdrasil
Warning 6 'Digital_World.Entities.Item' overrides Object.Equals(object o) but does not override Object.GetHashCode() D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Entities\Item.cs 8 18 Yggdrasil
Error 7 The type or namespace name 'MySqlConnection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Database.cs 20 24 Yggdrasil
Warning 8 'Digital_World.Entities.Character' overrides Object.Equals(object o) but does not override Object.GetHashCode() D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Entities\Character.cs 21 18 Yggdrasil
Error 9 The type or namespace name 'MySqlConnection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Database.cs 21 24 Yggdrasil
Error 10 The type or namespace name 'MySqlCommand' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Helpers\Query.cs 45 16 Yggdrasil
Error 11 The type or namespace name 'MySqlConnection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Helpers\Query.cs 45 40 Yggdrasil
Error 12 The type or namespace name 'MySqlConnection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\Database.cs 51 23 Yggdrasil
Error 13 Metadata file 'D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\bin\Debug\Yggdrasil.dll' could not be found Auth Server
Error 14 Metadata file 'D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\bin\Debug\Yggdrasil.dll' could not be found Digital World
Error 15 Metadata file 'D:\DMO\trunk\DigitalWorld\bin\Debug\Yggdrasil.dll' could not be found Lobby Server
Warning 16 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.4.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. Yggdrasil
Warning 17 The referenced component 'MySql.Data' could not be found.

NEED HELP..
:(
i want to try this game

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new eror :
new erors - DMO Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums can anyone help me? :(
Need HELP :(

@ShiroChan : Can u upload your sql files? i want to try.. and give me the ID pw.. i get some errors :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this file not complet
There are no monsters in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back