Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

do not eva do dis L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never get ur money over 1mil(1,,000,000)
so max money u can have is (999,999)
or u get -money
i play on p2p server and now i got $-900,000,000

if some 1 know a way to fix this plz post here ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on NCSoft servers ?
either you are really high-lvl (i doubt dont even they have that much money)
or you got Adena from eBay which is very noobish and such people ruin the game for others

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sor i think i mean 1bil not 1 mil coz 1 mil is easy to get
but i m still not to sure about this as well i try on the prv server and my char have 1.2bil and no -money so i m lost ^^but im sure that there a lim to it just like mu that u cant get over 2bil

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a weird problem (especially if you set it to the millions range considering ive done the same with test characters as well) have you tried just changing it back to 0 adena (or something lower than what you were trying to get) from the character file?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
y the duck would i play NC servers they suck low exp and stupid people on there make it not fun

i play on p2p server coz there no bug not just that is lag free be side it not that hard to pay a few $$$ just for a game it just like ur buy a game from a shop.
well i have test as well by makeing a server and i add 149,000,000,000 and when i pick up $1 or more the money go -$$$ but now i think the only way to fix this is to tell admin or some to edit my money back to XXXX

ty

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was botting, ther eis nothing to it. He is frozen, and he has negative money. His char was wiped.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back