do not eva do dis L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never get ur money over 1mil(1,,000,000)
so max money u can have is (999,999)
or u get -money
i play on p2p server and now i got $-900,000,000

if some 1 know a way to fix this plz post here ty

Last edited:
on NCSoft servers ?
either you are really high-lvl (i doubt dont even they have that much money)
or you got Adena from eBay which is very noobish and such people ruin the game for others

Upvote 0
oh sor i think i mean 1bil not 1 mil coz 1 mil is easy to get
but i m still not to sure about this as well i try on the prv server and my char have 1.2bil and no -money so i m lost ^^but im sure that there a lim to it just like mu that u cant get over 2bil

Upvote 0
its a weird problem (especially if you set it to the millions range considering ive done the same with test characters as well) have you tried just changing it back to 0 adena (or something lower than what you were trying to get) from the character file?

Upvote 0
y the duck would i play NC servers they suck low exp and stupid people on there make it not fun

i play on p2p server coz there no bug not just that is lag free be side it not that hard to pay a few $$$ just for a game it just like ur buy a game from a shop.
well i have test as well by makeing a server and i add 149,000,000,000 and when i pick up $1 or more the money go -$$$ but now i think the only way to fix this is to tell admin or some to edit my money back to XXXX

ty

Upvote 0
He was botting, ther eis nothing to it. He is frozen, and he has negative money. His char was wiped.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.