Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do People Still Script Retros? Private 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daft Question But Do People Script On Habbo & Habbo Retros? Since Everyone Wen't To Flash I Have Only Seen 1 Scripting Program.

Does Anyone Still Make Scripting Programs? I'm Soo 4 Years Behind The Scene Here. LOL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can easily make one, just make a packetlogger and add functions, however, you need to know how packets work.

If you use NovoFatum you can edit the packets (get packets from packetlogs, edit them and re-send them) for scripting. For example if you have ACH_Login1 as badge, you can script it so it will be ACH_Login9 (only for you)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, Some people still script but on the older v26 retros and such most of the others are secured. They used to use Retros Enemy,SNG Console v4, HRT32, WPE Pro. I don't remember everything exactly, but I know the basics. Its basically like sending any packet. You hook it up to the firefox.exe (or IE or Chrome...I could never get Chrome to work because of the like four or six .exe's) But anyways you press play, change your outfit, save it, and then hit stop. You do it for every outfit color you want and then once its all ready you set the speed and press play. Now like I said, it's been ages so I'm not really sure, and so on....

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, Some people still script but on the older v26 retros and such most of the others are secured. They used to use Retros Enemy,SNG Console v4, HRT32, WPE Pro. I don't remember everything exactly, but I know the basics. Its basically like sending any packet. You hook it up to the firefox.exe (or IE or Chrome...I could never get Chrome to work because of the like four or six .exe's) But anyways you press play, change your outfit, save it, and then hit stop. You do it for every outfit color you want and then once its all ready you set the speed and press play. Now like I said, it's been ages so I'm not really sure, and so on....

You're anonymous, you should know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alex (ShenkX) was making something like this before, but he decided to discontinue it as Habbo got smart and kept machine banning him from the hotel after picking up that he was doing malicious activity... But yeah people still do it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen people scripting using Winsock packet editor and they've been able to lag others browser with sending people thousands of presents for example without being muted or what not.

And people have been saying that you are able to script yourself in to the staff catalogue which succeeded me once and then I've never really bothered to do because it was just getting lame and stupid.

But yeah there are still possibilities to script om serveral hotels for example on Dox hotel you can script so much and the owner doesn't even care neither that he cares who he hires and who not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Guess So, But Then Again There Is No Fun In Scripting Anymore As Habbo Just Added The 'Glitch' To The Game. EG: Mutants... ect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ultimateretro

That is nonsense they did not have it because they knew people who where able to script but they've failed to go through spots where there where bugs and what which can be sended to them and then they would be able to fix this.

We're talking about Habbo retro's not about Habbo in retro.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Habbo did not add any glitches to the game. If they do it wasnt their intention to do so.
2) We're talking about scripting on RETROs

How Would You Explain The Ability To "Script" On Habbo Or A Retro....

Ultimateretro

We're talking about Habbo retro's not about Habbo in retro.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

What?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you sir even read.

I clearly said that Habbo did not make able to script on Habbo as well that this is not Habbo we're talking about but we're talking about being capable to script on Habbo retro's and i don't think you can script on Habbo self however there are people who are better then me and probably know it better but i don't think on Habbo that you can.

These are bugs that probably will never be fixed unless they do something about it but you mostly have the chance that they don't even care just like the owner of Dox hotel ( Sjonny ) doesn't care on what happens to his hotel and so he just allows it all because he thinks that his hotel is going to keep being success even though there are so many scripters around that for example have the capability to send over thousands of presents without reaching the flood limit and just be able to lag someone's browser / Flash player.

Can you even read because i said: We're not talking about Habbo we're talking about Habbo retro's

Anyway i hope that you are able to read because you clearly have a hard time reading and maybe you just want to read correctly before you want to post an reply with for example ''What''

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you sir even read.

I clearly said that Habbo did not make able to script on Habbo as well that this is not Habbo we're talking about but we're talking about being capable to script on Habbo retro's and i don't think you can script on Habbo self however there are people who are better then me and probably know it better but i don't think on Habbo that you can.

These are bugs that probably will never be fixed unless they do something about it but you mostly have the chance that they don't even care just like the owner of Dox hotel ( Sjonny ) doesn't care on what happens to his hotel and so he just allows it all because he thinks that his hotel is going to keep being success even though there are so many scripters around that for example have the capability to send over thousands of presents without reaching the flood limit and just be able to lag someone's browser / Flash player.

Can you even read because i said: We're not talking about Habbo we're talking about Habbo retro's

Anyway i hope that you are able to read because you clearly have a hard time reading and maybe you just want to read correctly before you want to post an reply with for example ''What''

Please Do Shut Up.
You Don't Have A Clue What Your Talking About Fool. You Haven't Been Around Enough To Know.

Mess with packets.

No. Sending Packets. You Can't Mix Packets With Different Packets.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are a fool sir.

You tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about while your the one who's coming up with that we where implying that you are able to script on Habbo and not on Habbo retro's but we where clearly talking about being able script on Habbo retro's you moron.

You may want to read before your going to post and not saying that others don't know anything about it and never have been in to the whole scripting on Habbo retro's and what not because you are the one who clearly doesn't know who's talking about and your the one who's saying ''No Sending packets you can't mix packets with different packets'' What in the hell are you thinking / talking about here.

You clearly don't know anything better and I'm sure that tdid knows better indeed.

Reaction score

Sending presents. Damn that server is hardcore, processing all the present without a single pain.

The reason that people dont do that on the real Habbo is because they dont want to waste their money on such silly thing.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Butterfly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure man i don't have that much knowledge as you do.

How many packets and presents is the server able to process because I've send loads of them over the time I've been on Dox hotel and you clearly know Sjonny the owner of the hotel who doesn't care what happens on the servers because he only thinks about himself as well as the money and the staffs are clearly all as immature as he is.

Anyway I'm going to ask you how many packets / Presents is the server able to process because you obviously have more knowledge than i do regarding to servers and the question is just going to be to you as i don't know that much about servers w/e.

Indeed people are not going to waste their money doing that on Habbo that's true.

Reaction score
@Joopie

True thing i assume that you know who Sjonny is and you obviously know what Dox hotel is and what not but anyway it's clearly capable of processing all packets and what not and being able to keep the server running even when you send over a thousand packets yet and over a billion presents.

I'm just going to ask you how many packets and how many presents the server is able to hold as i don't have that much knowledge regarding to servers and what not so how many is the server able to process?

Who gives a poop about that as it even has all its users from the merge of v26 to r63 and everything with it.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Butterfly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clearly Sjonny doesn't give a poop because he've been running the hotel for years and he's still able to keep his players with his ripped off RageZONE customs and what he calls cheap priced methods to buy them.

He never really gave a poop about anyones opinion because what he runs is a unserious hotel where the staffs are allowed to mess around with everyone and if they bother complainting about it then they will be banned without any excuse and his hotel runs a 1000 to 800 Players a day so he doesn't need to be worried about being paid or what not because he can buy boxes of flowers for his girlfriend which he also met over his hotel.

Anyway he wouldn't care about scripters and he never sees people scripting and when he does then he does nothing because he doesn't give a poop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back