Experienced Elementalist
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2004
- Messages
- 264
- Reaction score
- 0
I LOVE SCHOOL i wish there were no holidays and weekends!!!!!!!!!
(NOT!!!!!!!!!)
(NOT!!!!!!!!!)
we are doing our best for our teachers.....(throw water balls from far and they won't see us and much more...jpbaloga said:i hate school >.< specially the teachers
RsX said:I don t see how one can like school... maybe its just me because I dont have any friends and I learn from 7 am to 6 pm.
OMG that guy is mad :gun_nep: :fire:RsX said:I don t see how one can like school... maybe its just me because I dont have any friends and I learn from 7 am to 6 pm.
man i was reading this post and i started to get bored and was gonna leave the page then i saw this...hilarious post man funniest thing i have heard in awhileX-Gogeta said:Oh god, guys dont answer this ^_^. They will track down ur IP and force u to like school, who u may ask .... its teh goverment ... they know everything i tell ya, right now there are about 200 undercover agents on RZ.... 199 playing mu and 1 doing his job ....
And yeah, im stoned =D. Ofcourse i dont like it