Do you people still listen to rock, metal music etc?

⚠️
Self Deleted
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
173
Reaction score
28
Like back in the days of Mosher, Emo etc etc, all heavy metal, screamo and that.

These days I like most things and would listen to Korn at times after Lockdown started being lifted, now into The Offspring and vice versa.

I still love drum n bass trap music etc. Saw Chase & Status live over a decade ago and was high as a kite during that era.

Aren't the mosher days over?
 
Like back in the days of Mosher, Emo etc etc, all heavy metal, screamo and that.

These days I like most things and would listen to Korn at times after Lockdown started being lifted, now into The Offspring and vice versa.

I still love drum n bass trap music etc. Saw Chase & Status live over a decade ago and was high as a kite during that era.

Aren't the mosher days over?
In fact I'm listening really random YouTube stuff from chillouts to game OSTs or disco house, but I'm still smiling when I hear Powerwolf releasing new songs.
Yep, I'm one from generation raised on Linkin Park, Sum41, Skillet, Three Days Grace and tons of them. My old Last.FM profile still exists...?
 
Last edited:
In fact I'm listening really random YouTube stuff from chillouts to game OSTs or disco house, but I'm still smiling when I hear Powerwolf releasing new songs.
Yep, I'm one from generation raised on Linkin Park, Sum41, Skillet, Three Days Grace and tons of them. My old Last.FM profile still exists...?
I love good game OSTs like Doom, Quake, Kotor and Ff7.

Some things are so good
 
I only listen to one-man death metal performed live

 
People traversing genre's over time is a natural occurrence, but going back to genres after time is also an occurrence. My last insomniac burst, was 50+ hours of listening to metal/rock because I came across "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" by Set It Off.

Mosher days will be less, but they'll still always be around -- and if not more in the future for a bit as trends recome and go.

(on the subject of music production, I prefer using a keyboard and a looper with like serum, ableton etc. Otherwise, you're spending hours to make ****)
 
Last edited:
Back