Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone know about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to use zonegamers template but i got this errors
PHP:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'LoginAttempts'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\auth.php on line 48

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\auth.php on line 48

Warning: mssql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\auth.php on line 49

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'LoginAttempts'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\auth.php on line 52

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\auth.php on line 52

Warning: mssql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\auth.php on line 53
although i have ZGsql tables installed :/
Help Please
Thanks

Last edited:
i'm stuck now with this lol
Warning: mssql_pconnect() [function.mssql-pconnect]: Unable to connect to server: STRIKER-PC\SQLEXPRESS in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\config.php on line 5

Thats basic, STRIKER-PC\SQLEXPRESS in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\config\config.php on line 5 check that line.
this line is your mssql user STRIKER-PC\SQLEXPRESS and check also your sa and password.
And also make sure that your mssql extension in your php.ini is enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back