Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is Admin menu translated to english and i added all profesions and fixed the morph thing.

This wasnt made by me
Free to change the Made by.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
heres the list of actions, id assume this is for npcs

-2: Creating a guild
-1: Open the character's bank account /
0: Teleport (With Args = mapId, CellID)
1: Speech NPC (With the ID of the item or -1 in column Args to close the dialog box)
4: Adding Kamas (with the value in Args course)
5: Item (Args = templateId, OR templateId count, count, send (send 0 or 1 (boolean)))
6: Learn art (ID = Args Metier)
7: Go back to the safeguard
8: Added statistics (ID = Args Stat (Separated by commas for multiple stats?), Value)
9: Learn a spell (spell Args = ID (Exit))
10: Retrieve Life (args = Void or number of lives => Features)
11: Defining the character's alignment (Args = ID OR IDAlign alignment, strength (power: 0 or 1 (boolean)))
12: Libere group of monster that is in the stone (with args = true, true)
13: Restat total features (Otomai)
14: Restat a spell
16: Adding honor points (Args = number of honor points)
17: Adding XP to a trade (Args = ID Occupation, number of experience points)
18: Teleportation in his house no arguments.
20: Adding spell points (Args = Number of desired points)
21: Addition of energy (Args = EnergyAddValue)
22: Adding experience (Args = XpAddValue)
23: Forget about a trade (Args = MétierID (Need Deco / recce to completely disappear the trade))
24: Morph (Arg = morphID)
25: Demorph
50: Start a stalking
51: Target on Geoposition
52: Reward for tracking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i make Admin ACC on rev 34 with patch up to 94 ?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
set lvl to 5 in accounts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there anyway to fix cawwot or critical hit summoning chafer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i cant find were to make a shop plz help im using anchestra remake vr 0.5.4 rev 31
oh and i got a shop a guy carying an axe that when i click buy no items show up and the user cant exit the shop unless he logs out any ideas how to fix?
oh and anyway to fix osmados summon of crackler attacks me instead of enemy

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the first 2 need to be done in a few area;s if i remember correctly,maps,npc templates and such. the crackler needs to be coded right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so shops in database and not in source?
nvm found it first insert items you want the npc to sell in npc template then in the table npcs give were the npc should be see on map
Thnaks :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, does anybody have a (somewhat) working private server up? If you do can you upload an xml? I would be happy to do some testing :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I've a working Private Server, but I'm needing help with one thing: How can I being Brakmar or Bonta at my server? I'm using AncestraR Rev 3.4 or 3.1, I'm confused because the server tells it's rev 0.5.5 but the title says Rev 3.1. But how can I be a Brakmar or a Bonta at the server? Changing it in the database doesn't work. I really need help with this!! Can it be that this feature doesn't work at the source in the server?

Regards,

DarkLobby.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the first 2 need to be done in a few area;s if i remember correctly,maps,npc templates and such. the crackler needs to be coded right.

Hi, since i noticed you are one of the most advanced or most informed on what is going on and all the updates, i wanted to ask if it woulde be possible of you to post a link to download the latest Ancestra emu update ? Thank you...
Am myself working on Ancestra and on a private server, i could try and help for some things

Star-Scream

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i already have look in the last 3 pages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Built a Dofus 1.29.1 Server and worked through a few problems myself.

Im using Ancestra Repack V8, and im getting the following error on login;
In-Client it says "Invalid Username or Password" - I did add an account to the account table.
In the Ancestra cmd prompt it says "SQL ERROR: Column 'vip' not found." - this happens every time i attempt to login.

Anyone know why this error is happening or have any recommendations for a better Ancestra Database for Dofus 1.29.1? And does anyone know how to enable people to create there own players in-client?

Thanks, Regards Aedan.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Built a Dofus 1.29.1 Server and worked through a few problems myself.

Im using Ancestra Repack V8, and im getting the following error on login;
In-Client it says "Invalid Username or Password" - I did add an account to the account table.
In the Ancestra cmd prompt it says "SQL ERROR: Column 'vip' not found." - this happens every time i attempt to login.

Anyone know why this error is happening or have any recommendations for a better Ancestra Database for Dofus 1.29.1? And does anyone know how to enable people to create there own players in-client?

Thanks, Regards Aedan.

Your SQL error is due to a Database problem, reload a proper database and it should fix the problem...
Better databases can be found on this forum just check the previous pages and there s plenty of them available, all you have to do is choose one ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already re-built it using the V8 Repack, and still the same error. I need to make sure the database is a 1.29.1 Database as 2.0 sucks balls.

Regards Aedan Tyler.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already re-built it using the V8 Repack, and still the same error. I need to make sure the database is a 1.29.1 Database as 2.0 sucks balls.

Regards Aedan Tyler.

Maybe try using a different database and forget that current one, it happens when databases are incorrect... And for a 2.0 database that is impossible, there is no 2.0 database existing at the moment, or if their is than it s VERY hard to find ;)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good evening, I'll post my patch npc with alignment / guild / Trades and Kdo in a npc which gives 10,000,000 Kamas exactly to install the patch you will need:
- Ancestra or derivatives
- Navicat for MySQL
- A server ba yes it is better ^ ^ '
- Having shifted its swf (I will add a tutorial)

First start your database and apply the patch in "ancestra_static" then copy what is written in the txt file "line add a swf" and paste them into your swf "npc_fr_494"for the npc names and issues / Responses to "dialog_fr_507" then reboot your server and empty your cache and voila you have your npc ^ ^

You can DL my patch here

Cordially ToTcrazy

this is a patch for alignment/professions and guild

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a patch for alignment/professions and guild

Thanks that could be useful to me ;) Since i havn t really started modifying NPCs...

Apart from that, could you advise me on some Ancestra remake that is best to work from ? (Exemple: Rev 25 or Rev 34?) One that you consider complete enough, well updated generaly and doesn t have to be modified in all directions before it s first launch like the Rev 34 ? Thanks

Last edited:
Back