• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Domain2 Data Editor ( Nation War Editor )

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
igD5J0 - Domain2 Data Editor ( Nation War Editor ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits: Bola(c)
Download :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Bola, tell me how to speed up moving around the map territories through your editor? Will there be an update? As a visual display of the dynasty battle map

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 202681

Credits: Bola(c)
Download :
Hello, i tried your editor once and it worked fine, later when i wanted to change again the teleport time after awhile, it never saved the newer value, it remains unchanged, perhaps i have the wrong Java version?
thanks for help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this is in the PW_DEV.ISO in my release ;)
That's from where i got it, thank you.
my issue is that it worked before, but now it does not work at all, i change things, i save the file and when i open it it's the same as it was.

what am i doing wrong? do i need a specific version of java?

Back