• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Don't create a new character

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A few years ago I install the server 6.0.x.x and it was ok. Everything was grate. But now I make step by step like last time and have a problem with creates a new characters (I have an error in game UI "System Error" when I try to do it). What's wrong? May by somebody know where I have mistake? I was try restore my backup, I was try install a new schema and data but result is one.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
One error behaving like "system error" when makling a new char is, if you have the wrong language setting in SQL. Make sure its english.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
One error behaving like "system error" when makling a new char is, if you have the wrong language setting in SQL. Make sure its english.
If you mean "properties of database" -> "default language" its English

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To be a bit more precise:

1) logon to sql with WINDOWS authentification

and then look here, sorry my sql is german

rom_sql - Don't create a new character - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back