Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Doom 3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
got it today just got into the alpha labs :D some scary poop this, to f*ckin dark!!
tis good tho :thumbup:

Reaction score
Worm said:
got it today just got into the alpha labs :D some scary poop this, to f*ckin dark!!
tis good tho :thumbup:

lol, u havent seen dark yet

i got the game 2 days b4 the NA release and im the the second part of the Delta labs

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
-Strider- said:
ive got it rage dude :) ive just met the revenant things, skeles with rocket launchers..there pretty tough. You?

Just cruising around the Alpha labs at the moment lol can't believe u go to hell! thats crazy! also i don't trust that Eliot Swan guy one single bit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehehe i played made it past alpha labs then i had to delete it, its a memory hogger =.=

online play sucks though all you can do to win is spam with rocket launcher and once it gets going you can even spawn anymore

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
-Strider- said:
im a bit further now, just got rocket launcher.....getting creepy

sweet man, i'm at the bit where you get the plasma gun and womans like 'help me help me' and that thing busts outta her head, i was like 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' :toilet_cl

plots starting to get interesting, how much further are u from where i am man?

Reaction score
-Strider- said:
Just got to the commander zombie's with tentacles lol, and the elephant things with plasma guns on there arms, ouch

it gets annoying when u have to fight lots of thoese commander zombies with mini guns :(

NoPeace - out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm I own it but I can't play it on this piece of poop computer I think i'm just gonna save up my money and buy a new one so I can play it lol but I hear its alright and the multi player sucks it's also quite easy I have two friends who it took like 2 days to win it in normal....

Back