Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Doom 3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sup guys, just wondering who else owns this game? I think it's well good, bit jumpy though lol! how far is everyone who owns it on it? Cheers

got it today just got into the alpha labs :D some scary shit this, to f*ckin dark!!
tis good tho :thumbup:

iv played the single player.. wait till you get in hell ^_^ i just wanna see multi player

-Strider- said:
ive got it rage dude :) ive just met the revenant things, skeles with rocket launchers..there pretty tough. You?

Just cruising around the Alpha labs at the moment lol can't believe u go to hell! thats crazy! also i don't trust that Eliot Swan guy one single bit

hehehe i played made it past alpha labs then i had to delete it, its a memory hogger =.=

online play sucks though all you can do to win is spam with rocket launcher and once it gets going you can even spawn anymore

-Strider- said:
im a bit further now, just got rocket launcher.....getting creepy

sweet man, i'm at the bit where you get the plasma gun and womans like 'help me help me' and that thing busts outta her head, i was like 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' :toilet_cl

plots starting to get interesting, how much further are u from where i am man?

Hmm I own it but I can't play it on this piece of shit computer I think i'm just gonna save up my money and buy a new one so I can play it lol but I hear its alright and the multi player sucks it's also quite easy I have two friends who it took like 2 days to win it in normal....

Back