• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help on how to open the item.isf? it seems that the item.isf here in doom ran is encrypted. thanks! :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help on how to open the item.isf? it seems that the item.isf here in doom ran is encrypted. thanks! :w00t:
same problem, please help us *sad

doom ran glogic:
item.isf & ItemStrTable:

ItemEdit:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links are dead. Does anyone have a mirror for all those files?
Im newbie and wondering which server file is compatible with this? Any link?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go
Hoping it would help you.

It doom ran client

Hi did you edit something in this Server files/source? i try /kyoune @ Emulator but when im running Server files Invalid command appear in game ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone had bug on skill when hitting the tyranny towers? i guess it was a visual bug or i just missed it on skinobject? can anyone help me with this?
Is anyone solved this already? hoping for answer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't open the game, even after adding /app_run with it. Im getting this error:
iP5PRWK - Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features) - RaGEZONE Forums

How to bypass it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back