• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you The quest is in progress. have a good day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone know how to do either of the following?

- change skill cooldowns/properties - I found a file called "AvatarSkillData.txt" in /root/genshin/srv/data/txt which seems to have the skill info and cooldowns in it, but editing this file doesn't seem to have any effect at all ingame

- change daily domain entry schedule - I found a file called "DailyDungeonData.txt" in /root/genshin/srv/data/txt which seems to have 7 columns, each one corresponding to a day of the week with the domain ids active for that day. I want to make all domains active on every day so I tried editing this file to make all domains active every day, but it didn't seem to have any effect at all ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited. You can download it

can you share the file on diferent lenguajes and also how to use it? please (well if it possible)

Also, someone knows how to run the server on my pc and play the game on my android?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share the file on diferent lenguajes and also how to use it? please (well if it possible)

Also, someone knows how to run the server on my pc and play the game on my android?

Thanks in advance.
it's just a config file, you can place it in data/txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start your docker and your problems are solved

docker ps -a
then
docker container start "ID"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to edit ChapterData.txt
For unreconciled stars you want: to edit lines 62 to 65, that have the following ids: 10006, 10007, 10008, 10009
They stripped (removed) the start and finish data of previous events, except for one, which coincidentally lies above the lines I mentioned.
The next two ids after the first id is the Start subtask, and End subtask, I do not know for 100% sure what they represent, maybe the tasks related to that event stage.
Also, each event has many lines (like unreconciled stars) bc hoyo has always released events by batches, a bit in x days and so on.

Anyway, you need not to worry about subtask start id or subtask end id, only if you wanted to create entirely new events (by reusing existing stuff), just worry about adding dates to the lines I mentioned.

I try to add start time for line 62~65 , and also changed time fro line 57~61, however , there is no NPCs and tents for Unreconciled Stars, maybe some other configs is need?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Happy new year!
1. Anyone trying increase max team squad? like 6 ppl in squad vs 4 (standard).
2. Increase movement and flying speed.
Thx! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got a client tool or know how to enable new area like dream island

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a comprehensive modpack I've been working on for the last few weeks. The modpack aims to remove the Time Gates and FOMO crap so it can be played from start to finish as a casual singleplayer game. List of changes:

Limited Event Gear: Pets, Gadgets, Weapons, Furnishings, Blueprints, Skins, Wings. All the old retired Event items can be bought or found in the game somewhere. Changelog shows exact locations.

Wishing Overhaul: Fates now cost 10 Primogem per roll. In addition, almost every instance of getting rewarded Fates now gives you 5x or 10x more (Adventurer Ranks, Quests, Offering Systems, Character Ascensions)

Banner Overhaul: There are a total of 7 Banners running. Four of the Banners (Klee, Xiao, Arataki Itto, and Tighnari) will ONLY drop characters from that City (Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma and Sumeru). Wanderlust Invocation can now drop every single character available (Except Traveler and Aloy). The two Weapon Banners can drop any available weapons. The featured Characters on the Banner drop less often than normal as well.

Banner Probability Overhaul: Character Banners will only drop 3 Star Weapons, 4 Star Characters and 5 Star Characters. Weapon Banners will only drop 3/4/5 Star Weapons. In addition, 4/5 Stars will drop more often and the Pity System activates at 50 rolls instead of 74.

Teapot Overhaul: Furnishing Crafting changed to be much faster (4hr>8min, 6hr>12min, 8hr>16min, 10hr>20min, 12hr>24min, 14hr>28min, 16hr>32min) and can be immediately finished with an 'Vial of Adeptal Speed'. Farming is faster as well (30min vs 2 days). Most important items have had their limited purchase removed in Realm Depot. You also get more Companionship EXP and Realm Currency per hour (5x normal amount per level).

Gadget Changes: All four Resonance Stones have had their hint AOE on the map shrunk so they're easier to use when you're completing the Statues of the Seven. Parametric Transformer also now recharges in 6 Hours instead of 6 Days.

Statues of the Seven: Each one will now reward you with the Refining Material for any Event Weapons you purchase in that zone. At max level you also get a free 5 Star Character for that specific zones Archon. Frostbearing Tree and Lumenstone Adjuvant also follow this pattern.
Statue of the Seven (Anemo): 4x 'The Visible Wings', 4x 'Fragments of Innocence', Character 'Venti'
Statue of the Seven (Geo): 4x 'Emperor's Balsam', Character 'Zhongli'
Statue of the Seven (Electro): 4x 'Glowing Gem', Character 'Raiden Shogun'
Statue of the Seven (Dendro): 4x 'Plume of the Changing Winds', Character 'Nahida'
Frostbearing Tree: 4x 'Festering Dragon Marrow', 4x 'Alkahest', Character 'Albedo'
Lumenstone Adjuvant: Weapon 'Oathsworn Eye', 4x 'Ointment of Sight', Characters 'Keqing' and 'Xiao'

Hangouts: All Hangouts now give the Character featured in the Hangout when you complete all endings
Barbara (4) - Wellspring of Healing
Chongyun (4) - Signs of Evil
Noelle (4) - Chivalric Training
Bennett (4) - Fantastic Voyage
Noelle (4) - Knightly Exam Prep
Diona (4) - The Cat and the Cocktail
Thoma (4) - A Housekeeper's Daily Chores
Sayu (4) - Yoohoo Art: Seichou no Jutsu
Beidou (4) - When the Crux Shines Bright
Gorou (4) - The Canine General's Special Operations
Ningguang (4) - The Jade Chamber's Returning Guest
Yun Jin (4) - A Song That Knows Grace
Kuki Shinobu (4) - The Gang's Daily Deeds
Shikanoin Heizou (4) - Trap 'Em by Storm

Story Arcs: All Story Quests now give the Character featured in the Arc (4 Star) or a Stella Fortuna (5 Star) on final quest of the Arc.
Razor (4) - Fate's Chosen Lupical
Kaeya (4) - Kaeya's Gain
Diluc (5) - Darknight Hero's Alibi
Amber (4) - Outrider Style
Jean (5) - Master's Day Off
Lisa (4) - Lost Book
Venti (5) - Should You Be Trapped in a Windless Land
Eula (5) - Through the Motions, to the Heart
Klee (5) - A Very Volatile Treasure
Mona (5) - A Bewildering Fate
Xiangling (4) - Cooking Showdown
Tartaglia (5) - Defender of Childhood Dreams
Zhongli (5) - A Record of All Things
Yelan (5) - Foregone Conclusion
Ganyu (5) - A Pact That Crosses Time
Albedo (5) - The Final Experiment: Withering Glory
Xiao (5) - Insights of Drifting Dreams
Hu Tao (5) - Perfect Send-Off
Zhongli (5) - Amidst Chaos, the Rock Is Unmoved
Xingqiu (4) - Justice Is Its Own Reward
Kamisato Ayaka (5) - With You
Yoimiya (5) - Together Under the Fireworks
Raiden Shogun (5) - To Hear Mortal Hearts
Sangonomiya Kokomi (5) - New Beginning
Arataki Itto (5) - The Oni's Pride
Yae Miko (5) - Banquet of Parting
Kamisato Ayato (5) - The Wind Settles
Raiden Shogun (5) - Radiant Sakura
Kaedehara Kazuha (5) - Ere the End, a Glance Back
Tighnari (5) - Garden Memories
Nilou (5) - The Reason We Are Gathered Here
Cyno (5) - All Returns to Silence
Nahida (5) - Dream of Farewell

Fishing Overhaul: Added new Weapons, Gadgets and Characters to be purchased from the Angler Shops. In addition, Fishing Points now have 50 fishes instead of the normal ~10 before being exhausted.

Paimon Shop: Added permanent line-up of Characters to purchase (Kaeya, Lisa, Amber, Barbara, Xinyan, and Aloy), Royal Weapons and Blackcliff Weapons can be maxed out. Most purchase limits have been removed as well.

Shop Limits Removed: Food Ingredients and other limited purchase items from normal shops have been removed from some. For the rarer items like Cor Lapis you spend both Mora and Resin to purchase them. (EX: Cor Lapis costs 4 Resin per 1)

Limited Items Added: Normally Limited Items like Crowns of Insight and Fates can be purchased from certain areas in unlimited supply if you really want to farm forever.

Resin Overhaul: Resin now caps and regenerates to 240 Resin. In addition, instead of 1 Resin every 8 Minutes it's 1 Resin every 1 Minute. Purchasing Resin with Primogems now stays at the cost of 50 and doesn't increase.

Resin Cost Removal: Ley Lines, Domains and Weekly Bosses have had their Resin cost changed to 1. Farm them as much as you want.

Time Gate Removal: Weekly Bosses can be run 99 times per week now. Domains are now in 24/7 Sunday mode so you can pick whichever one you want on any day. Crimson Wishes now give 10x Crimson Agates instead of 1x, so you can finish the Frostbearing Tree when Crimson Wishes are unlocked.

Daily Commissions: Every Daily Commission gives you 10x Story Keys and you can now hold 99 Story Keys, removing them as a Time Gate. You also now get 63 Character Ascension Material when you claim your Adventure Treasure Pack per day.

Spiral Abyss: Set up schedule so it should last to '2030-01-01'.

Reputation Overhaul: When you get to rank 4 and rank 8 for that zones Reputation you get rewarded characters. In addition, tweaked EXP given so that you should only have to complete 'World Completion' and 'City Quests' to fully max out your Reputation. No need to farm Bounties.
Mondstadt: LV4 Bennett, LV8 Jean
Liyue: LV4 Xinyan, LV8 Qiqi
Inazuma: LV4 Kujou Sara, LV8 Kaedehara Kazuha
Sumeru: LV4 Candace, LV8 Nilou

I'm including a .SQL for the Banners inside the RAR. The SQL will remove all existing Banners and insert the new ones. Just run it in DBeaver. https://computingforgeeks.com/install-and-configure-dbeaver-on-ubuntu-debian/ and https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70303147/dbeaver-no-active-connection if you don't know how to use it.

One thing to note, I've been using the GM Tools to get around and test things, but I haven't actually played through it at all so I don't know if it's properly balanced or not (too generous with rewards?). Lemme know what you think or if there are any bugs.

INSTALL:
Open Terminal on server.
Type 'sudo nautilus' and input your password.
Open folder 'genshin' then 'srv'.
Drop the data folder in there and replace. (Backup data folder before replacement)
Reboot VM.

NOTE: Some changes like Sunday Domains may need a day to 'reset' to see a change.
You can either wait a day or change the VM Date and Time a week forward then change it back.
Also a lot of reward changes will not appear in the client GUI. Until we have a way to unpack and repack client files it will sadly be like that.

I also recommend getting PMT's fix from here https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index35.html#post9155977 for certain Quests not starting.

I'm including a more detailed changelog if you don't want to use my files but are interested in your own modifications. It lists all the files I edited and how. Password for RAR is my username.

https://i.postimg.cc/KG6xjvwP/Banners.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jghn3spdkc1x5z2/Changelog.txt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/br8jj5x3tnbixpw/Better_Solo_Mod_%28v1%29.rar

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1204109: Cut off the old way - go to the cave below Narujin Taisha Shrine

This quest does not progress. Do you have a modified version?? If so, please give me a correction method or a text file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good!!Thank you!!

Do you know where is event item time remove?

Here's a comprehensive modpack I've been working on for the last few weeks. The modpack aims to remove the Time Gates and FOMO crap so it can be played from start to finish as a casual singleplayer game. List of changes:

Limited Event Gear: Pets, Gadgets, Weapons, Furnishings, Blueprints, Skins, Wings. All the old retired Event items can be bought or found in the game somewhere. Changelog shows exact locations.

Wishing Overhaul: Fates now cost 10 Primogem per roll. In addition, almost every instance of getting rewarded Fates now gives you 5x or 10x more (Adventurer Ranks, Quests, Offering Systems, Character Ascensions)

Banner Overhaul: There are a total of 7 Banners running. Four of the Banners (Klee, Xiao, Arataki Itto, and Tighnari) will ONLY drop characters from that City (Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma and Sumeru). Wanderlust Invocation can now drop every single character available (Except Traveler and Aloy). The two Weapon Banners can drop any available weapons. The featured Characters on the Banner drop less often than normal as well.

Banner Probability Overhaul: Character Banners will only drop 3 Star Weapons, 4 Star Characters and 5 Star Characters. Weapon Banners will only drop 3/4/5 Star Weapons. In addition, 4/5 Stars will drop more often and the Pity System activates at 50 rolls instead of 74.

Teapot Overhaul: Furnishing Crafting changed to be much faster (4hr>8min, 6hr>12min, 8hr>16min, 10hr>20min, 12hr>24min, 14hr>28min, 16hr>32min) and can be immediately finished with an 'Vial of Adeptal Speed'. Farming is faster as well (30min vs 2 days). Most important items have had their limited purchase removed in Realm Depot. You also get more Companionship EXP and Realm Currency per hour (5x normal amount per level).

Gadget Changes: All four Resonance Stones have had their hint AOE on the map shrunk so they're easier to use when you're completing the Statues of the Seven. Parametric Transformer also now recharges in 6 Hours instead of 6 Days.

Statues of the Seven: Each one will now reward you with the Refining Material for any Event Weapons you purchase in that zone. At max level you also get a free 5 Star Character for that specific zones Archon. Frostbearing Tree and Lumenstone Adjuvant also follow this pattern.
Statue of the Seven (Anemo): 4x 'The Visible Wings', 4x 'Fragments of Innocence', Character 'Venti'
Statue of the Seven (Geo): 4x 'Emperor's Balsam', Character 'Zhongli'
Statue of the Seven (Electro): 4x 'Glowing Gem', Character 'Raiden Shogun'
Statue of the Seven (Dendro): 4x 'Plume of the Changing Winds', Character 'Nahida'
Frostbearing Tree: 4x 'Festering Dragon Marrow', 4x 'Alkahest', Character 'Albedo'
Lumenstone Adjuvant: Weapon 'Oathsworn Eye', 4x 'Ointment of Sight', Characters 'Keqing' and 'Xiao'

Hangouts: All Hangouts now give the Character featured in the Hangout when you complete all endings
Barbara (4) - Wellspring of Healing
Chongyun (4) - Signs of Evil
Noelle (4) - Chivalric Training
Bennett (4) - Fantastic Voyage
Noelle (4) - Knightly Exam Prep
Diona (4) - The Cat and the Cocktail
Thoma (4) - A Housekeeper's Daily Chores
Sayu (4) - Yoohoo Art: Seichou no Jutsu
Beidou (4) - When the Crux Shines Bright
Gorou (4) - The Canine General's Special Operations
Ningguang (4) - The Jade Chamber's Returning Guest
Yun Jin (4) - A Song That Knows Grace
Kuki Shinobu (4) - The Gang's Daily Deeds
Shikanoin Heizou (4) - Trap 'Em by Storm

Story Arcs: All Story Quests now give the Character featured in the Arc (4 Star) or a Stella Fortuna (5 Star) on final quest of the Arc.
Razor (4) - Fate's Chosen Lupical
Kaeya (4) - Kaeya's Gain
Diluc (5) - Darknight Hero's Alibi
Amber (4) - Outrider Style
Jean (5) - Master's Day Off
Lisa (4) - Lost Book
Venti (5) - Should You Be Trapped in a Windless Land
Eula (5) - Through the Motions, to the Heart
Klee (5) - A Very Volatile Treasure
Mona (5) - A Bewildering Fate
Xiangling (4) - Cooking Showdown
Tartaglia (5) - Defender of Childhood Dreams
Zhongli (5) - A Record of All Things
Yelan (5) - Foregone Conclusion
Ganyu (5) - A Pact That Crosses Time
Albedo (5) - The Final Experiment: Withering Glory
Xiao (5) - Insights of Drifting Dreams
Hu Tao (5) - Perfect Send-Off
Zhongli (5) - Amidst Chaos, the Rock Is Unmoved
Xingqiu (4) - Justice Is Its Own Reward
Kamisato Ayaka (5) - With You
Yoimiya (5) - Together Under the Fireworks
Raiden Shogun (5) - To Hear Mortal Hearts
Sangonomiya Kokomi (5) - New Beginning
Arataki Itto (5) - The Oni's Pride
Yae Miko (5) - Banquet of Parting
Kamisato Ayato (5) - The Wind Settles
Raiden Shogun (5) - Radiant Sakura
Kaedehara Kazuha (5) - Ere the End, a Glance Back
Tighnari (5) - Garden Memories
Nilou (5) - The Reason We Are Gathered Here
Cyno (5) - All Returns to Silence
Nahida (5) - Dream of Farewell

Fishing Overhaul: Added new Weapons, Gadgets and Characters to be purchased from the Angler Shops. In addition, Fishing Points now have 50 fishes instead of the normal ~10 before being exhausted.

Paimon Shop: Added permanent line-up of Characters to purchase (Kaeya, Lisa, Amber, Barbara, Xinyan, and Aloy), Royal Weapons and Blackcliff Weapons can be maxed out. Most purchase limits have been removed as well.

Shop Limits Removed: Food Ingredients and other limited purchase items from normal shops have been removed from some. For the rarer items like Cor Lapis you spend both Mora and Resin to purchase them. (EX: Cor Lapis costs 4 Resin per 1)

Limited Items Added: Normally Limited Items like Crowns of Insight and Fates can be purchased from certain areas in unlimited supply if you really want to farm forever.

Resin Overhaul: Resin now caps and regenerates to 240 Resin. In addition, instead of 1 Resin every 8 Minutes it's 1 Resin every 1 Minute. Purchasing Resin with Primogems now stays at the cost of 50 and doesn't increase.

Resin Cost Removal: Ley Lines, Domains and Weekly Bosses have had their Resin cost changed to 1. Farm them as much as you want.

Time Gate Removal: Weekly Bosses can be run 99 times per week now. Domains are now in 24/7 Sunday mode so you can pick whichever one you want on any day. Crimson Wishes now give 10x Crimson Agates instead of 1x, so you can finish the Frostbearing Tree when Crimson Wishes are unlocked.

Daily Commissions: Every Daily Commission gives you 10x Story Keys and you can now hold 99 Story Keys, removing them as a Time Gate. You also now get 63 Character Ascension Material when you claim your Adventure Treasure Pack per day.

Spiral Abyss: Set up schedule so it should last to '2030-01-01'.

Reputation Overhaul: When you get to rank 4 and rank 8 for that zones Reputation you get rewarded characters. In addition, tweaked EXP given so that you should only have to complete 'World Completion' and 'City Quests' to fully max out your Reputation. No need to farm Bounties.
Mondstadt: LV4 Bennett, LV8 Jean
Liyue: LV4 Xinyan, LV8 Qiqi
Inazuma: LV4 Kujou Sara, LV8 Kaedehara Kazuha
Sumeru: LV4 Candace, LV8 Nilou

I'm including a .SQL for the Banners inside the RAR. The SQL will remove all existing Banners and insert the new ones. Just run it in DBeaver. https://computingforgeeks.com/install-and-configure-dbeaver-on-ubuntu-debian/ and https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70303147/dbeaver-no-active-connection if you don't know how to use it.

One thing to note, I've been using the GM Tools to get around and test things, but I haven't actually played through it at all so I don't know if it's properly balanced or not (too generous with rewards?). Lemme know what you think or if there are any bugs.

INSTALL:
Open Terminal on server.
Type 'sudo nautilus' and input your password.
Open folder 'genshin' then 'srv'.
Drop the data folder in there and replace. (Backup data folder before replacement)
Reboot VM.

NOTE: Some changes like Sunday Domains may need a day to 'reset' to see a change.
You can either wait a day or change the VM Date and Time a week forward then change it back.
Also a lot of reward changes will not appear in the client GUI. Until we have a way to unpack and repack client files it will sadly be like that.

I also recommend getting PMT's fix from here https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index38.html#post9155977 for certain Quests not starting.

I'm including a more detailed changelog if you don't want to use my files but are interested in your own modifications. It lists all the files I edited and how. Password for RAR is my username.

https://i.postimg.cc/KG6xjvwP/Banners.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jghn3spdkc1x5z2/Changelog.txt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/br8jj5x3tnbixpw/Better_Solo_Mod_%28v1%29.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(...)
[/URL]

POG. I was attempting this but i have never played genshin befor so it would take quite sometime to figure everything out. Props to you xd

Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
3.2 Android Client / alternative link credits to Ashllay#8131
modded apk
This one I modded it myself (source), the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work

Anyone got the japanese voice pack for 3.2 apk?

Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
3.2 Android Client / alternative link credits to Ashllay#8131
modded apk
This one I modded it myself (source), the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work

Anyone got the japanese voice pack for 3.2 apk?

Found it

Extract in /Android/Data after point 2, then set the audio in-game as japanese...enjoy!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we have 3.3 config files! what's stopping us from running a 3.3 server? not to sound like a douche just honestly curious! and i thank you all for the hard work of setting this all up to begin with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we have 3.3 config files! what's stopping us from running a 3.3 server? not to sound like a douche just honestly curious! and i thank you all for the hard work of setting this all up to begin with.

The secret key stopping us and when setup ether missing sql stuff or a new bin since Multiplayer dosent work there anymore

Back