- Joined
- Jan 5, 2005
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
Here are some direct links to download files from KamiKazeServer.com
From MentaL
I'm just giving you guys what I got
There is a korean website that is doing the same thing as what KKserver team is doing. THe website is
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
< From CoolMib
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
From MentaL
I'm just giving you guys what I got
There is a korean website that is doing the same thing as what KKserver team is doing. THe website is
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Last edited:

