Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unitearica said:
For anyone who has problems with the client....

The correct order of install from my filefront site is as follows:

1: d/l the lunentia_CLIENT.exe and LunentiaPatch.exe from the client directory

2: d/l CltPatches.exe from the client_patches directory

3: Install the client -> install LunentiaPatch.exe -> install
CltPatches.exe

(note: if you need an "english" translation, d/l translated.ace from the
from the client_patches directory and unace it into the textures directory)


4: Create a shortcut of the field.exe in the lunentia directory

5: Edit the properties of the shortcut to include the ip and the port of the server you want to connect to in the target line.
Ex: "C:\Program Files\Lunentia\Field.exe" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 15100
(replace the x's with the ip and 15100 is the default port)

6: Save the changes to the shortcut and run the shortcut. That should be all there is to it.
I can't have the files : lunentia_CLIENT.exe,...translated.ace,... please upload for me.
And can you send me your server ? Thanks ([email protected])
 
y cant u get those files? I have lots ppl coming into the server on a regular basis who have no problems etting the files... I'm int he process of getting some more mirror links to the files, but I unfortunately cant send them out. Also The server package I'm using is the one availalble from my filefront site, or the rz forums here.
 
Ok well, I have no problems using the filefront links that are provided up above... I re'd/l'd every file to ensure that it worked...Ppl on my server have had no prob's (other than some waiting to d/l) off of my filefront site either...So for those who say none of the links work... I say ur either being too impatient, or u need to check all the links before posting.
 
Link to Account Creation Pages:

LINK DIE:toilet_cl Reseed Plz>"<!
 
i need someone to pm me all of the files they have tbh so i can re-upload them so they dont keep failing >_<

feel free to help me out if you have all of them, especialy the ones that are dead at the moment
 
links

ok, since apparently there are SO MANY PPL who cant understand how to d/l something by browsing; here are the individual links from my filefront site.

Link to working Server Files:



Link to Server setup text file:



Link to correct Client:



Link to English Patch:




Link to Translations:




Link to Login Tools and Server Tools:




Link to Account Creation Pages:





I have tested each of these, and had no problems what so ever in d/l'g them. They ALL WORK just fine. This is everything you need to get a server started and running, minus the SQL program. You will either have to d/l MS-SQL, MySQL, etc. to get started.

There are some newer utillities that I do not have included into this list, but you can get them through these forums, just serach for them.
 
Last edited:
Ur right, it isnt the english patch, but it is a ncessary patch, this is on the previous page, but it explains the order to install everything u d/l'd...

From Page 1 of this forum post message #19
For anyone who has problems with the client....

The correct order of install from my filefront site is as follows:

1: d/l the lunentia_CLIENT.exe and LunentiaPatch.exe from the client directory

2: d/l CltPatches.exe from the client_patches directory

3: Install the client -> install LunentiaPatch.exe -> install
CltPatches.exe

(note: if you need an "english" translation, d/l translated.ace from the
from the client_patches directory and unace it into the textures directory)

4: Create a shortcut of the field.exe in the lunentia directory

5: Edit the properties of the shortcut to include the ip and the port of the server you want to connect to in the target line.
Ex: "C:\Program Files\Lunentia\Field.exe" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 15100
(replace the x's with the ip and 15100 is the default port)

6: Save the changes to the shortcut and run the shortcut. That should be all there is to it.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Unitearica ^^
I had many problem to install this (and first to found the correct officiel website), and I really want to install my own server, like I did it with ragnanork online few month ago.
 
no some of the pictures are still not there, its nothing to do with client side though, you must edit the items database to update each image.. if you get what i mean.. like say number 1 would be a sword then number 5 may be a bow.. just an example.. and at the moment they are all wrong.. so someone needs to sort it out ( i will attempt to do so when i have some time)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back