Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragomon Hunter model to Flyff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a method to use the graphics of the Dragomon Hunter game in order to add them to my Flyff server.
I'm mainly looking to resume the game sets, maybe see the monsters, but I don't know how to proceed.

There is an "Item" folder I think it's the items (weapon)
Folder Model - .nif
Folder texture -.dds

how to change .nif file to .O3D ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
If you use Blender, you should take a look at this :

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my friend,I installed the plugin correctly.I took the nif file as well as the textures in the same folder but nothing is displayed do you have a solution?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my friend,I installed the plugin correctly.I took the nif file as well as the textures in the same folder but nothing is displayed do you have a solution?

Hi.
I do not have any solution. Actually I just searched on Google for a Blender addon that can convert .nif files.
I cannot help you more.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this post, I'm going to see this evening to do some tests if I find the version of 3DS Max 2017. to see if it still works

delete the space from url , the name is blocked by RZ ahah

Upvote 0
Back