Dragon Nest Mobile

client dragonnestz.com ip 104.28.17.106 cloud flash

You copy and chang ip .dll and config.cfg in 9568 to client dragonnestz for ip you and ip online.

In register buttom 1 no change for ip and web you i aswer in comment again . But buttom2 ok you login and register in web you ok.
 
español:
hola amigos soy nuevo y quisiera aprender me cuesta entender el foro ya q hablan ingles
quisiera preguntar si alguien tiene una guia para crear el server y el link de los archivos encerio les agradeceria mucho q compartieran su conocimiento saludos

ingles


hello friends I am new and I would like to learn it is hard for me to understand the forum because they speak EnglishI would like to ask if someone has a guide to create the server and link to the files.
 
Hola Amigo,

Everything is up and explained in this thread, however I guess English should be the minimum requirement to get into coding ^_^
Use google translate within chrome
 
So here is my Problem:

Whenever I decompile with APK Studios, any of the "APKs" which are provided in here, APK does not create "apktool.yml" near "manifest.xml", which makes me unable to recompile the pack, since "apktool.yml" is not there.

I read, that if "apktool.yml" is missing, it hasn't been decompiled fully, but the APK-Tool does not show any error. It exit with "Finish". and Decompilted Successfully.

Im able to use my IP, change the Config, reimport it etc.
Using a Plain apktool.yml works but I can't install the APP on the Android Emulator. If anybody can explain? Im new to Android Development. All I know is MS-Stuff, lol.

It will be created with a test.apk but not in Dragon Nest.Apk

My Question is:
Why does it not create "apktool.yml" while decompiling and how to fix it
 
So here is my Problem:

Whenever I decompile with APK Studios, any of the "APKs" which are provided in here, APK does not create "apktool.yml" near "manifest.xml", which makes me unable to recompile the pack, since "apktool.yml" is not there.

I read, that if "apktool.yml" is missing, it hasn't been decompiled fully, but the APK-Tool does not show any error. It exit with "Finish". and Decompilted Successfully.

Im able to use my IP, change the Config, reimport it etc.
Using a Plain apktool.yml works but I can't install the APP on the Android Emulator. If anybody can explain? Im new to Android Development. All I know is MS-Stuff, lol.

It will be created with a test.apk but not in Dragon Nest.Apk

My Question is:
Why does it not create "apktool.yml" while decompiling and how to fix it

Use "Apktool"
CMD:
Apktool d -r dragonnest.apk
Apktool b -r dragonnest
After: java -jar SignApk.jar testkey.x509.pem testkey.pk8 dragonnest.apk dragonnest_signed.apk



Could someone tell me how to fix the connection problem in 1.2.0?



test client last fix for local ip 192.168.1.68 only
broken link, please go back up
 
Gracias por responder. Si he leído lo que se ha discutido, pero todavía tengo dudas, pero gracias, continuaré informándome
 
how can i register a new account? without it sending me to the global page
 
php api can register ,login ,pay and changepass modify from muglobal api

credit :: muglobal api

 
php api can register ,login ,pay and changepass modify from muglobal api

credit :: muglobal api

wow nice how to work this?
 
Back