Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to change which the DB you want to use, you can use Port on it. Change the port and make sure both of the server(db) doesnt use the same port, then on the Auth, change the Port to the server that you want to use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to change which the DB you want to use, you can use Port on it. Change the port and make sure both of the server(db) doesnt use the same port, then on the Auth, change the Port to the server that you want to use
i try to change it but still login failed, any suggestion?

Edit:

I found the reason, Server authentication was the problem.. i change it from Windows authentication mode to mixing with SQL server and Windows authentication mode
cmd d - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for your help, i might gonna be need help again and post here again if there something wrong XD

So uh.. i got another problem, i try to login but nothing happend

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1709565348163 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums
i manage to make everything work but it wont let connect i need help im new to this :<

Edit: I somehow manage to fix it xD

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I manage to fix every problem i had but this error shows up
1710284037432 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today i got weird issue not allow me to connect
Screenshot_35 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_36 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_37 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

i tried re install everything from 0 but still getting same issue
Can anyone help me please?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please please can someone help me how to set this up T_T @bryanbang this is my discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Someone Send a link for the database files please? the ones this has the DNWOrld doesnt restore and i cant download the one from the v520 thread because mediafire says it dangerous...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have english ui string on this

has anyone manage to remove this sus encoded.pak dll and it sus dragonnest.exe can you share :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have english ui string on this

has anyone manage to remove this sus encoded.pak dll and it sus dragonnest.exe can you share :)
You can strip the link reference at the end of bottom of the client hex address since the client isn't even using/referencing anything to the suspicious DLL by looking at it in Ghidra (and it only has 1 function test() too for no reason), the only problem with this client that you cant get into the game after char creation because it keep crashing...

Im using other client to test this server and it works fine (probably has a lot of bugs) getting into the village and game server, but my current problem rn is that specialization selection 1st class for warrior is all empty, is there anyway to fix this? if its can be fixed, is it on client side or server side? I've been looking at dnt and some of script files but dunno where to start.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for info
about the
You can strip the link reference at the end of bottom of the client hex address since the client isn't even using/referencing anything to the suspicious DLL by looking at it in Ghidra (and it only has 1 function test() too for no reason), the only problem with this client that you cant get into the game after char creation because it keep crashing...

Im using other client to test this server and it works fine (probably has a lot of bugs) getting into the village and game server, but my current problem rn is that specialization selection 1st class for warrior is all empty, is there anyway to fix this? if its can be fixed, is it on client side or server side? I've been looking at dnt and some of script files but dunno where to start.
npc maybe its uistring and ui files?

thanks for info
about the

npc maybe its uistring and ui files?
it probably act bug said by my friend

Last edited:
Back