Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2024
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 11
if you read the source code carefully you will know which client to useThe most compatible clients are SDO280 through SDO299; does anyone have them available?
if you read the source code carefully you will know which client to useThe most compatible clients are SDO280 through SDO299; does anyone have them available?
If the code hadn't been modified, I would know... It's very different because it isn't advanced enough to include things like Vandar, nor is it the old version that lacked the Machine and the classes. To give you an idea, v417 is far from being compatible.Se você ler o código-fonte com atenção, saberá qual cliente usar
goodluck with thatSe o código não tivesse sido modificado, eu saberia... É muito diferente porque não é avançada o suficiente para ter coisas como Vandar, nem é a versão antiga que não tinha a Máquina e as classes. Para você ter uma ideia, a v417 está longe de ser compatível.
Can I ask? Where you got that client? I need server files for it and SQL as well, it was 80EX release or something? There are twelve .pak files on the client side and I need to find server side specifically for that client if possible.you can test with this file
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
I haven't tried the file yet to see whether all the features can be used or not, but at least I can log in and try to clear the dungeon.View attachment 305487
unpacking RFS Client, rebuild into .pak resourceCan I ask? Where you got that client? I need server files for it and SQL as well, it was 80EX release or something? There are twelve .pak files on the client side and I need to find server side specifically for that client if possible.
Can I ask? Where you got that client? I need server files for it and SQL as well, it was 80EX release or something? There are twelve .pak files on the client side and I need to find server side specifically for that client if possible.
Can I ask? Where you got that client? I need server files for it and SQL as well, it was 80EX release or something? There are twelve .pak files on the client side and I need to find server side specifically for that client if possible.
use package v279, I think it's available on both servers sdo 271 and 279 and is compatible after some adjustmentsCan I ask? Where you got that client? I need server files for it and SQL as well, it was 80EX release or something? There are twelve .pak files on the client side and I need to find server side specifically for that client if possible.
Already share gameres inside GDriveCan I ask? Where you got that client? I need server files for it and SQL as well, it was 80EX release or something? There are twelve .pak files on the client side and I need to find server side specifically for that client if possible.
Thank you, friend.use package v279, I think it's available on both servers sdo 271 and 279 and is compatible after some adjustments
Thank you! I meant the serveside files and SQL (outside of compiling it). Just wanted to ask if you got the client from the other release?Already share gameres inside GDrive
Here.Thank you, friend.
Thank you! I meant the serveside files and SQL (outside of compiling it). Just wanted to ask if you got the client from the other release?
Thank you my friendHere.
Dragon Nest Cap 80 64Bit https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/dragon-nest-cap-80-64bit.1206870/
View attachment 305724
We got there.
I'm building my own client.To view the content, you need to sign in or registerCan you enter the game normally with this resource?
can you fix the tools in the source?I'm building my own client.
can you fix the tools in the source?
but I intend to correct them all.can you fix the tools in the source?
can you fix the tools in the source?