Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Raja...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea its a MMORPG good graphics.. better then MIR imo :)

basicly the ppl who play on the server im on are malaysians, chinese ppl lol

fun tho but may lag sometimes.. but can get banned for stupid things like

- insulting gm lol
- pkin in the town
- pkin ppl whilst lvlin
- hackin (big hack just be stopped ^_^)
- exploiting bugs >.>

well thts bout it... am i able to post a link to dragon raja site or its it advertising ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it p2p + it aint one of them games where you lvl up uber ammount`s only to find out your character is crap at everything is it?

link to client is down =(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well its p2p and im lvl 108 and i can kill alot of ppl ^_^, it depends on what rare items u make to determine if ur strong or not

also if u balls up ur stats u can get a stat reset, but its costly and can be done once every 30 days >.>

Reaction score
Dragonraja is a good game, but when it lags oh my god does it lag!, and yes u do get banned for stupid things, i got banned for killing someones summoned monster that was attacking me! :rolleyes:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the first img is alittle old lol

dr is like the second screenie ^_^ ill upload me killin 1 of the top 10 players hahaahah

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i admit training is boring but after wht i heard from my m8 about lvlin on mir i think we r lucky on dr.. but the lag weell all games lag dont theey? dr has good days and bad.. any way wht nation were u and lvl/class?

Reaction score
i used to play name was messiah, i was the 3rd highest thief when it first game out n then i got bored (i was the 1st assassin lvl 41 rank) (3rd pilferer then i got bored and got lvl 60..)
this was a long time ago tho.. our guild was the biggest in Vyseus "Unity"

G

gamesharkuser

yea, devin, i tot u have dragon raja server file? u said in other post~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back