• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Mu Skins Dragon Soul Interface / DW Wings

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
8/10 for all :| .. i apriciate the work :D u put for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ehm im PRETTY sure you didnt make that inteface as they come standered in the Mu-BG-0.99.62t files.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well.. i have to say you, i made that interface, if you want, i can give you the psd files.
And i've maded the wings too...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interface 9/10, nice work :)

Maybe add some blank space to the side of the dragon tga (one that comes off main bar and overlaps playing area) so it isn't stretched horizontally :wink:

Inventory squares background is a bit 'noisy' - maybe a plainer back to the squares would help.. not many good interface skins around, this is one of them :smile:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
interface 8/10 the cursors are great but the part were goes the mana,life,guild, coors etc, doesn't look really nice, the dragons seems to be crushed... you can make it better!
wings 5/10 ... don't like me at all.. sorry...

Back