• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragona Dev Environment

Reaction score
Dragona Development Environment (Vmware Image)

Installed
1. Windows Server 2008 R2
2. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
3. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
4. Dragona Source 2014 (Located on Drive D:)
5. Microsoft SQL
6. Visual C++ Libraries

Archive 1
Archive 2
Archive 3

1 Fichier Link
It's been a long time. Have you ever run this source code?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes source code has been run and functions. I took the source code and added it to a vmware image. Then I added all the tools needed to compile the source code. I compiled the source code and tested it on a vps. Server works fine.

Reaction score
Yes source code has been run and functions. I took the source code and added it to a vmware image. Then I added all the tools needed to compile the source code. I compiled the source code and tested it on a vps. Server works fine.
I'm very happy about this. How about the tools? Is it a complete resource?

I watched the video and saw DNC There has been no sound from DNC for a long time, I was wondering if everything was okay.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no real tools. The tools you can use are dfs2xls and dfsconverter. Dfs2xls doesn't convert the chinese dfs properly for the files with text but it seems to work fine with english dfs files.. we need a more up to date editor.

Reaction score
There's no real tools. The tools you can use are dfs2xls and dfsconverter. Dfs2xls doesn't convert the chinese dfs properly for the files with text but it seems to work fine with english dfs files.. we need a more up to date editor.
I saw that the tutorial video was very old and I think the reason why I left these files was the lack of tools. I remember I opened a private server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to convert all the dfs files to xls to be used with dfs converter. (Some xls files are not quite correct yet but close) And I do have a tool that can edit 1 dfs file at a time. This works great but i have to switch cfg files in the editor whenever i change the file that i need to edit
1712952865298 - Dragona Dev Environment - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I was able to convert all the dfs files to xls to be used with dfs converter. (Some xls files are not quite correct yet but close) And I do have a tool that can edit 1 dfs file at a time. This works great but i have to switch cfg files in the editor whenever i change the file that i need to editView attachment 259544
What I see here is that there is still no Game Studio (map, animation, effects, skill, ui editor) we only have server and client resources.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it doesnt have the Game Studio. Wish it did.

Back