• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragonica Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it..we can go this convertation in mp =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this work? I'm about to buy a VPS? And what are the specifications of VPS should I get?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, so i dont know what thinking cus i'm lost.......
after more than 70hours...is it the server files 0.13.12 yes or no? cus some people say yes and other no...and of not, i'd like the 0.13.12 files so i can play with the dragonica evolution client =)
and is the client files posted by darkknight (
)
works for this files ?
And please, if its not the 0.13.12 files, can someone upload it please ?
Someone has tell me "we can use dragonica evolution client for 0.13.12 files"
Thanks =) !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to make a server so bad but my PC fails >.>

Specs is in the guide

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we can use msql 2005 or 2008 ... the restore bak .. look at where u want to restore example... if the folder been put to c: drive or other device that doesnt exist..so change the drive ..i mean save it to somewhere u know...lol.. and all will work...

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

nice guide naty48..thk q so so damm much..hehe...
my server Ran online ep7 up.
server MU online up ...cabal online up...this is the last i want to play offline...hehehe..dragonica..hehehe..

Back