The bypass does not need to modify or replace files, so you can just delete the bypass if you no longer need it.
I didn't pack or encrypt the dlls as STOINAN and the bypass method I use is rather simple, pls be resonable.
Only the loader dll is compressed,do not forget to place it.
Inspired by https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/3618-low-level-xigncode-bypass.1230041/
But he didn't respond to me so I can only done this on my own.
Pls mirror in case I delete it.
I didn't pack or encrypt the dlls as STOINAN and the bypass method I use is rather simple, pls be resonable.
Only the loader dll is compressed,do not forget to place it.
Inspired by https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/3618-low-level-xigncode-bypass.1230041/
But he didn't respond to me so I can only done this on my own.
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Pls mirror in case I delete it.
Last edited:

