Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DragonNest] - DragoDN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg....here we go again, another server with +100000000 safe enhance...stick to +8 and kill the overpowered cash gear dude...or get in line with the rest of the servers that got what u do or even better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
login server is down :(
edition everything working, just annoying a lot text is'nt translated

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So tough to decide whether to play or not =)
I really love Dragon Nest but I haven't played in a long time because I never really could find people to play with.
So, I like Private Servers instead now. I wonder if I should play this server, hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm ;D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
From what i see everything works its just missing players cause its a new server and its really good in my opinion

when your strong enough to actually farm the dc coupons you can help your guild get the Epic Costumes which is really awesome since its a giftable pack unlike other servers before

Also if anyone needs a english guild come apply for Mythic

Im not a Admin or GM but i will leave a little info if people found it confusing

safe enchance is up to +15 and u can find rest of info here on forums are alot of things http://dragonest.goplays.net/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
right now the quest almost everything is fixed . also sub quest.

:thumbup1:sweet . ALSO I think you should make a guide for Window 8 and Window 10 for the new user. This way we will know how to launch the game with out no issue. just little suggestion in the near future that is all because is very confusing when we trying to join your private server and there no guide or anything to know where to go or how do we know to get access to the main game.exe

by the way I downloaded from your media fire :p:

Last edited:
Back