• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Drakensang Online | Does someone still need the files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will upload them and release them in a few hours then. Btw the files are 2-3 months old, if people want I can release the file downloader too..

Update: release is delayed due to enormous size of files and my crappy upload speed.. will upload a file downloader from which you can choose from which server you want to download the files and download them yourself.. (from normal, dev or test server)

Update 2: Released: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/drakensang-online-resource-downloader-1139542/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone wants them PM me, thread was removed due to a "virus" in the downloader, lmao

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this game actually good? I never did play it! Is there a working server emulator for it?

Upvote 0
Back