Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Drawing]Stitch

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I made a thread about pokemons I drew last time, and people told me that I should continue drawing.
I've been quite busy lately and didn't really have time to draw.
But I've just finished all my assignments and etc. And this what I drew :).
C&C please?

Xerixe - [Drawing]Stitch - RaGEZONE Forums

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nicely done.

Are you drawing these by example or by memory?

Reaction score
nothing much to say since your drawing skills are already in another level.
You just need to learn something when painting.

In Stitch Eyes, I'm sure you painted for numerous directions. You must paint for 1 direction only because if you go for more than 1 direction the painting will look weird.

so if you start painting from the top of the eye in the left & right direction keep it that way and don't switch it to up & down or Diagonals.

I don't know if you get what I mean though. :blush:

But the draw is amazing!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nicely done.

Are you drawing these by example or by memory?

Examples + memory. Just needed to know how he looked like, then started drawing him by myself :).

nothing much to say since your drawing skills are already in another level.
You just need to learn something when painting.

In Stitch Eyes, I'm sure you painted for numerous directions. You must paint for 1 direction only because if you go for more than 1 direction the painting will look weird.

so if you start painting from the top of the eye in the left & right direction keep it that way and don't switch it to up & down or Diagonals.

I don't know if you get what I mean though. :blush:

But the draw is amazing!

Yea, I get what you mean. I did that at the start :(. Then it was so slowww, so I started doing it in circular movement.
I'll start doing it in one direction from now on :). Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This!
I recommend using that thing used to clean ears, just draw over your shadows with it and you'll see the amazing effect it gives.

Also, use another paper to protect your hand and to keep the work clean :)

That's what I do.

cotton wool bud?

If you are going to get serious into drawing I would suggest getting some drawing pencils with different grades. you can get shadings a hell of alot better.

Reaction score
I'm doing drawing just for fun.. I have like 30 pens all of different sizes (Rotring ones, they're the best here and B 3,4,5,6 pencils and some other light ones.) and well, I can say that you can get smooth shadows using that cotton wool (Yea, that's it!:D).. It's just my technique, if one day I'll have what to take pictures with.. I will post some of my drawings here.. heh..But you should try all of the techniques and see which one you like.

Back