Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Driving in Russia 2013

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Today I was bored so i made a 'Russia Car Crash' video. (Yeahhhh):eek:tt1:

Here is the video:

Thanks for watching:8:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Driving in Russia 2013 (VIDEO)

I've recently seen these things happening around, however it's annoying is it always nice how people make such video's about it that are most recently being used for cop series.

They also should know who they give a license, seriously. Some don't even know how to drive normal around the city without driving their selfs either in to a store or in to what not that's sick and it causes deaths and damage money every day.

Also they need to do something about that slippery road because that can also prevent many deaths being caused by cars trucks and what not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've recently seen these things happening around, however it's annoying is it always nice how people make such video's about it that are most recently being used for cop series.

They also should know who they give a license, seriously. Some don't even know how to drive normal around the city without driving their selfs either in to a store or in to what not that's sick and it causes deaths and damage money every day.

Also they need to do something about that slippery road because that can also prevent many deaths being caused by cars trucks and what not.

+1 ;)

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is the entertainment section, not the debate section.

Very funny though, that car coming at the windscreen made me jump.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOOOOOL... very funny
Those people need to get a license and take GOOD driving lessons...
People in russia need to learn to drive :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for watching everyone!:p:

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is pretty funny but it pretty shocking at the same time :(
Wow ice and snow = dangerous to the max

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Meanwhile in Russia.... Cars appear in front of your face better watch out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And dash cams are now a lot cheaper than 2 years ago :wink:

Back