Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drop Of The Mobs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Need Help the mobs in my client only drops...a gold....when my players killed a mob only gold they are droping...my players said to me that...they did not encounter this at the first...the mobs only drop gold...at first time they killed a mob they drop a items and gold...but now the drop of the mobs is..only gold...what should i do to fix that?...please help....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
rebelde..do you know how to change the item,gold,droprate and exprate...

i see my defaultcharclass...i dont know what do i change..please see my post..

tnx

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have....y?...what is the problem with my glogicserver

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot what to edit about this but I'm really sure it was not deafult charclass because this file just contains all for newly created chars.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@TS then, if you have a glogicserver.rcc in your server, maybe the mob that you are killing doesn't have a genitem in the glogicserver.
kindly post your server errlog here for us to identify the error

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is The errlog of my server files...

here is my attachment....

Next Problem is My field Server crash when i try to start it it crash look at this picture

Rebelde - Drop Of The Mobs - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

don`t know what is the cause of that...

when it reach gaea[Start] it crash...

please anyone help me....i can`t online my server because of the field server crash...i am using seifer 2 channel server files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back