• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Drop Of The Mobs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Need Help the mobs in my client only drops...a gold....when my players killed a mob only gold they are droping...my players said to me that...they did not encounter this at the first...the mobs only drop gold...at first time they killed a mob they drop a items and gold...but now the drop of the mobs is..only gold...what should i do to fix that?...please help....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
rebelde..do you know how to change the item,gold,droprate and exprate...

i see my defaultcharclass...i dont know what do i change..please see my post..

tnx

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have....y?...what is the problem with my glogicserver

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot what to edit about this but I'm really sure it was not deafult charclass because this file just contains all for newly created chars.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@TS then, if you have a glogicserver.rcc in your server, maybe the mob that you are killing doesn't have a genitem in the glogicserver.
kindly post your server errlog here for us to identify the error

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is The errlog of my server files...

here is my attachment....

Next Problem is My field Server crash when i try to start it it crash look at this picture

Rebelde - Drop Of The Mobs - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

don`t know what is the cause of that...

when it reach gaea[Start] it crash...

please anyone help me....i can`t online my server because of the field server crash...i am using seifer 2 channel server files

Attachments

• log.2011243225122137.txt
    634 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Back