Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drunk

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
K well the boss oferd to take us down the pub for lunchtime... So obviously i went. I noticed my pint had disapeared within a few minutes so i get bought another :). 5 minutes later that ones gone. Same thing happens again. By the end of the 3rd i still havent felt anything. Towards the end of the 4th i started to go 'hmmmmm yup im not normal'. I reached 6 pints and im convinced they were trying to get me drunk coz i started laughing to loud n stuff.. I even fell over when i went to the toilet :(.

Now im back at work (after trying to walk without saying anything stupid and walking streight from the pub) and i cant be arsed to do ANY work :(. Ive finished the bulk of the 3 projects that are supposed to be done by the end of the week... Im just looking at the forum and sending stupid e-mails. I cant even sit streight :cry:. Cider really does sneak up on you :lol:.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA yeah it is lol. Look at most of my normal posts... U will see about a million spelling mistakes n stuff. When im drunk i just type without sort of thinking lol. Guess im even better when im drunk :D. (same thing with quiks and his Pool playing skills haha).

Reaction score
lol when im drunk i either want to fight the world or i love every1 lol u know the type "have i evr told you i love you m8? i do ur the best" *passes out* lol

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last night i got kinda drunk :rolleyes: as i said in the other thread lol. Ermmm.... its all good tho. Im going down the pub to meet my m8s girlfriend 2night 2 lol. Apparently hes gona be late so ive gota look after her in the mean time. Ive never seen her b4 so finding her would be fun for a start lol. Gota stop her from flirting with ppl apparently... including me :eek: . lol

Reaction score
Solares said:
Last night i got kinda drunk :rolleyes: as i said in the other thread lol. Ermmm.... its all good tho. Im going down the pub to meet my m8s girlfriend 2night 2 lol. Apparently hes gona be late so ive gota look after her in the mean time. Ive never seen her b4 so finding her would be fun for a start lol. Gota stop her from flirting with ppl apparently... including me :eek: . lol
dam m8 lol i couldnt do that, i flirt wiv every girl i no even if they ugly lol i got a stawker fat girl cos of it now:cry:

Back