- Joined
- Oct 23, 2010
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 17
If I want to click Hall on Deathmatch, it jumps back to Mansion.
Weird... It happens in:
- Hall
- Catacomb
- Shower Room
- Jail
Here is the part of my map.xml:
I placed them in the system.mrs and Matchserver...
Does anyone knows how to fix it? :$
Weird... It happens in:
- Hall
- Catacomb
- Shower Room
- Jail
Here is the part of my map.xml:
Code:
<MAP id="16" MapName ="Hall" MapImageName= "map_mansion.bmp" BannerName = "banner_Mansion.tga" ExpRatio ="1" MaxPlayers ="16" [COLOR="red"]bOnlyDuelMap = "false"[/COLOR]></MAP>
<MAP id="17" MapName ="Catacomb" MapImageName= "map_Dungeon.bmp" BannerName = "banner_Dungeon.tga" ExpRatio ="1" MaxPlayers ="16" [COLOR="red"]bOnlyDuelMap = "false"[/COLOR]></MAP>
<MAP id="18" MapName ="Jail" MapImageName= "map_Prison.bmp" BannerName = "banner_Prison.tga" ExpRatio ="1" MaxPlayers ="16" [COLOR="red"]bOnlyDuelMap = "false"[/COLOR]></MAP>
<MAP id="19" MapName ="Shower Room" MapImageName= "map_Prison II.bmp" BannerName = "banner_Prison II.tga" ExpRatio ="1" MaxPlayers ="16" [COLOR="Red"]bOnlyDuelMap = "false"[/COLOR]></MAP>
I placed them in the system.mrs and Matchserver...
Does anyone knows how to fix it? :$

