Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DupeProtection + Auto Teleport

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
add this to LOAD_USER_DATA

Code:
-- you could ofcourse modify the zone numbers.

begin
UPDATE userdata set zone = 21 where struserid = @id AND zone = 201
UPDATE userdata set zone = 21 where struserid = @id AND zone = 31 -- bifrost -> moradon
UPDATE userdata set zone = 21 where struserid = @id AND zone = 61 -- Dark Land -> moradon
UPDATE userdata set zone = 21 where struserid = @id AND zone = 56 -- Felankors Lair -> moradon
UPDATE userdata set zone = 21 where struserid = @id AND zone = 62 -- Gem Land -> moradon
end

-- this just makes it so DUPERS will always be inserted into Gokhan no matter what they try:O
exec RunDupeCheckInn @AccountID
exec RunDupeCheck @AccountID
exec RunDupeCheck2 @AccountID
-- exec DupeDeleter @id -- ourko db needed or the proc.
exec RunDupeCheck @id
exec RunDupeCheck2 @id

:laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share]DupeProtection + Auto Teleport

i have no Load_user_data table Lol, and im using ourko files >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ZeroTears... Load_user_data is a stored procedure not a table.

Hellfire, good to see you releasing a lot of things and helping people, but There's no way to stop the dupe with just sql and modifying stored procedures. When the duping issue has been resolved in my server (it will be shortly) I will release my old methods including functions, php pages, and new stored procedures.

Hint: try using update userdata instead of load userdata because load userdata is done on load in... what if they dupe and just trade off the items? They don't have to relog to do that, they press the p button to get their dupes. WHen the powerup store is open and closed, UPDATE_USERDATA procedure is run. This is how i track my dupes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

OH!
thnx man, didnt know that.

Back