Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DuvyGuard AntiFlood/DDoS

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good how are you? This is my first contribution to the forum although I have been using it for a long time.
It is a relatively simple but quite functional antiflood/antiddos and above all very light.
Below and after the download link and virustotal I will leave a video demonstrating how it works, in this case I used an unpatched version of MHP (like most of those published) which, as many know, crashes at the slightest attack.

Antiflood is configurable and has its respective configuration file (config.json) included in the folder.

I proceed to briefly explain the Config.json:
"PortsToMonitor": [44405, 55901, 55916, 55999],
"CleanupTimerIntervalSeconds": 5,
"MaxConnections": 3,
"EnableFirewallBlock": true​

1- PortsToMonitor: It is quite descriptive, they are the ports that you want to monitor, I placed the most common ports by default.
2- CleanupTimerIntervalSeconds: This must be taken into account in conjunction with the following, it is the time interval in which the list of received IPs is retained
3- MaxConnections: The maximum number of "copies" of the same IP that are allowed in the interval that we set previously, this is a more or less safe value on a single-account server, on my server I use MaxConnections: 10 to have a certain margin of error, my server allows 3 accounts per IP. (I keep the number of seconds at 5)
4- EnableFirewallBlock: Activate permanent blocking using the Windows Firewall API, obviously requiring that the Windows Firewall be activated. If this option is not activated, all blockages made will disappear when AntiFlood is closed.

I proceed to briefly explain the Config.json:

Download:

Credits: Duvy and zodiacddos english version
.NET Framework 4.8

It is likely that over time I will improve it and I will update the publication!!

The 2 moments of the video in black are not cuts xD It is the confirmation message when an application is opened as administrator.

UPDATE 1: I changed a couple of things to be able to lower the required .NET Framework version from 4.5 to 3.5, I understand that there are many people who have their servers on Windows 7 or Windows Server that are somewhat old. No functionality has been lost!!​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do you have english version for this one ?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion

If you can just put all the blocked IP's into 1 firewall rule rather than 1 by 1.
a small suggestion, it says thank you for this mini tools,I don't think the original creator is still working on this mini firewall,the original download link is no longer valid either

zodiacddos <<< uploaded this version in English

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
a small suggestion, it says thank you for this mini tools,I don't think the original creator is still working on this mini firewall,the original download link is no longer valid either

zodiacddos <<< uploaded this version in English
you got discord ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
High Performance & Light Weight
No lag, robust and stable. Run smoothly for months without losing perfrormance. Lighter than ever, only 2 MB.
as of my experience if i receive larger attacks DDOS guardian hangs and crash and the worst is my vds crash and restart so no point of putting a anti ddos tool in the vm's itself you should put in at the entry which is at network level.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as of my experience if i receive larger attacks DDOS guardian hangs and crash and the worst is my vds crash and restart so no point of putting a anti ddos tool in the vm's itself you should put in at the entry which is at network level.
and what is the fault of firewall pro ? If your vds crash ?

Back