• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dwarfpicker you can save us with No IP 4!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Dwarfpicker!

I saw that you had bought the NOIP 4 it's great if it works well and think you can liberate the free thereafter for members of RaGEZONE, i know it is expensive but some people can not buy anything like me.

I know i'm asking too much but hey i hope someday you will give us a nice surprise.:eek:tt:

You do not have to share it and i understand it very well and thank you for everything you do.:wink:

Friendly et thank you very much.

PS: sorry for my bad english (google).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you don't understand what they are selling to peoples.

They sell the dll already compiled and sometimes packed. Peoples likes Dwarfpicker don't have sources or it would have been released already...

Actually the only way to put an end to this mess is to reverse the existing dll and find a way to unrestrict or bind another ip, which is what I and some other peoples like sxymxd84 are working on.
The other way is to reverse your aion client and make a new dll from scratch, not an easy task either.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for these explanations pwet99, now i understand better.

I thought Dwarfpicker bought sources NO IP. :blushing:

You may delete this post if you like and sincerely sorry.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys just look what this dll is, its used for other games aswell to inject stuff. there also 2 sources avaible in this forum where you basiclly can start off. as a hint 99% of the dll's for aion servers use the winapi socket. hope it help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We already know it's a proxy and how to build a dll from scratch, the real problem (for me at least) is that I am not basicaly a windows guy so my knowledge about windows api is limited as well as my reversing skills on that platform, though the socket part is almost the same.

Upvote 0
Back