Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DWT] Site ver 1.1(beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] [DWT] Site ver 1.1(beta)

install page and install the website.');} elseif (file_exists('install/install.php')) {die('Delete the install folder!');} if (!isset($_GET['action'])) {$action= "News";} else {$action=$_GET['action'];} include 'config/config.php'; include 'includes/cookies.html'; $title=$title . '-' . $action; if (isset($_GET['action'])) { if ($_GET['action']=='Display') { include 'includes/Display.html'; die(); } } ?>

help plis

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

install page and install the website.');} elseif (file_exists('install/install.php')) {die('Delete the install folder!');} if (!isset($_GET['action'])) {$action= "News";} else {$action=$_GET['action'];} include 'config/config.php'; include 'includes/cookies.html'; $title=$title . '-' . $action; if (isset($_GET['action'])) { if ($_GET['action']=='Display') { include 'includes/Display.html'; die(); } } ?>

help plis
what web server are you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help plis

Help me with the error plis

I am using php easy as webserver

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

try using xampp
as soon as i get sql server workin again i will try and make a new version of this, maybe even with a new skin ;)

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

does that mean im your beta guy now :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

does that mean im your beta guy now :p
lol nah... im probally gonna have to reset my drive and reinstall windows... again >.<. what happen is I upgraded to a new comp and some software stopped working. I tried everything to fix it but nothin worked.. so I reinstalled windows hoping that that may work. But for some reason the last time I installed windows, it made my drive the E:/ drive (thats windows for ya lol)... so when I reinstalled it, it swtiched back to the C:/ drive and all the software accept WoW, Mu and a few other things stopped working and once again there is no way to fix it <.<
so atm sql, dw, ps, flash, and a bunch of other stuff arn't workin >.<
maybe once I figure out a way to fix em or after i rr my drive... I will be able to start working on the new web ;)

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

but we're beta buddies:cry:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

help plis

ur webserver dose not support php?:) use EasyPHP

Mu~Intensity
Reaction score

Don't use EasyPHP if you want to set up the MuShop(by Savoy), it doesn't work.

Use AppServ or Xampp

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

if the webserver wont support php, then the page would've been blank or you gonna download the php file

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

eh i want it non md5 ^^

Back