Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eAres - TS Online Emulator [Never Finished, Never Released, THE GREAT SHAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir Xerixe... Any updates yet? Been quiet for the past months. Please dont stop what you have already started.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going to start testing on a wider scale as well as fixing the portals and etc.
I'm either waiting for my maple server to get up ( If it does ). Or a sponsor for a dedicated server for all my projects.
Then, I'll begin fixing and etc.

So basically, if someone was kind enough to sponsor me a dedicated server, things would be much faster.
Because now I'm trying to work for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can estimate how long the project is going to be finished then I can probably rent a server for you to put the TS Online Emulator on a server.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going to start testing on a wider scale as well as fixing the portals and etc.
I'm either waiting for my maple server to get up ( If it does ). Or a sponsor for a dedicated server for all my projects.
Then, I'll begin fixing and etc.

So basically, if someone was kind enough to sponsor me a dedicated server, things would be much faster.
Because now I'm trying to work for it.

I've offered multiple times to help support your project with hosting and from my recollection so did Default.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
since 15-12-2010 to today 30-1-2012

year pass , have something update only?

i think you just share for another can help develop if you want to fastest finish

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sigh dont know what happen... people are offering help but nothing is being updated as of now. So what now Xerixe?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think he is the fake man.
first, see the picture he is level 1 only and don't have any for show as he can do it.

second, the server running by 1 program is world server only.

so he just don't share anything while he is busy alway and skilled people want to help him.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think he is the fake man.
first, see the picture he is level 1 only and don't have any for show as he can do it.

second, the server running by 1 program is world server only.

so he just don't share anything while he is busy alway and skilled people want to help him.

it's not a fake, because i helped him out quite a while ago with the maps. As for everything else, i cannot speak for him since nobody knows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i doubt he is still working on it... help was offered when he asked of it, but seems like he's not serious at it. Very sad...

At least release its source code so others who are willing can actually finish it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i doubt he is still working on it... help was offered when he asked of it, but seems like he's not serious at it. Very sad...

At least release its source code so others who are willing can actually finish it.

i think he will do it a long time ago, if he really has it. but we saw only pictures only ha ha.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess it's the end?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please answer me...Xerixe ???? If you dont continue , please share this source :(...We will continue...

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please answer me...Xerixe ???? If you dont continue , please share this source :(...We will continue...

I've already asked multiple times, and he's insisted that he wasn't going to share source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad indeed... I just hope there are more people out there who have the passion to look for the sources and actually start working on it. Guess we just need to wait and see :ehh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Been busy lately. Just finished my finals so I'll probably start working back on it again.

Will update this thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back