Easy BDO language translation tutorial

doesn't work for KR retail version since they do not use .loc and while you are able to create an ads folder and put a .loc in it & update the resource ini to have the client load a different language, the server rejects connection and closes the client


First of all, why are you trying to do that in retail game. This is for private server, obvsly dont go work in retail, and KR doesnt use .loc, because the game its korean.. You just change the language in game option
 
First of all, why are you trying to do that in retail game. This is for private server, obvsly dont go work in retail, and KR doesnt use .loc, because the game its korean.. You just change the language in game option
lol the title says "every version", retail is just another version. also KR has no option to change language in the game options, it doesn't have the loc to change it to in the first place
 
lol the title says "every version", retail is just another version. also KR has no option to change language in the game options, it doesn't have the loc to change it to in the first place

Friend, i undestand you're thinking for every version, but when we talk about every version its for pservers, not for retail. If you need some language for retail, you can ask for they x)))


And honestly, look to the contents of this forum.. Of this thread, of this section.. I think dont have nothing original here, we are talking about emulators. I'm sorry for be thick, but.. Have some things whos no one need explain (IMO)
 
hi , i've downloaded the language pack in step 2 , i have renamed the 1st en.loc in en.locback and i put the fr.loc inside folder and rename in en.lock but pearl shop rest in korean oO'
 
hi , i've downloaded the language pack in step 2 , i have renamed the 1st en.loc in en.locback and i put the fr.loc inside folder and rename in en.lock but pearl shop rest in korean oO'

Translate it direct in sheets
 
I decrypted it with bdo_decrypt and everything was cool, changed name of window title but when i tried to encrypt it it produce empty .loc file with 1 KB weight.

i have all rights on pc etc.

Btw. it only happens when i modify the languagedata_en.txt i mean i changed name of windowtitle from Acharnes to BDOTest and it cant encrypt it (producing 1 KB file) but when i dont modify that .txt file it encrypt it without any problem

Any ideas how to fix it ?
 
Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.19043.1110]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\Logankioma>CD D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64

C:\Users\Logankioma>BDO_decrypt.exe languagedata_pt.loc languagedata_pt.txt
'BDO_decrypt.exe' não é reconhecido como um comando interno
ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Users\Logankioma>
 
Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.19043.1110]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\Logankioma>CD D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64

C:\Users\Logankioma>BDO_decrypt.exe languagedata_pt.loc languagedata_pt.txt
'BDO_decrypt.exe' não é reconhecido como um comando interno
ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Users\Logankioma>

You has the BDO_decrypt.exe in D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64 but you're trying to execute it at C:\Users\Logankioma

To change to another disk from cmd type "d:" in cmd or just go to the folder path and type cmd from address bar

Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
 
You has the BDO_decrypt.exe in D:\Downloads\BDOcrypt\bin\x64 but you're trying to execute it at C:\Users\Logankioma

To change to another disk from cmd type "d:" in cmd or just go to the folder path and type cmd from address bar

Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


Ledie - Easy BDO language translation tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


Thank you argeus99
For help the logan, my mind isn't fine theses days with lost of my hdd
 
Why I always got banned from the download page where the bdocrypter is?
 
Thanks, got it here... Now I'm going to use the SA loc file for ODO and see if it fixes some Korean languages. Link BDOLanguageTool.rar pls...


Ive lost my HDD, if i got it recovered i'll publish again the tool
 
BDO_decrypt.exe will not work on a streamable google drive - just creates a 2 byte output file with no errors, use a physical drive instead
 
Hello I followed the tutorial, problem is as soon as I encrypt the file, it reduces its size significantly, result is that the game doesn't read the texts anymore, I started the game and all the cases were blank with nothing, missing texts everywhere

One thing I noticed is that the lines I have added just for testing were showing correctly translated on the NPC, so the method is working but how can I avoid those missing texts and fonts?
 
It starts with 0 kb when saving, it will finish saving, it depends a lot on your CPU.If your computer is bad, it will take time, so please wait, now if you are doing something wrong I don't know, in doubt send me a message on the discord that I offer you a translation that I have.Send me a private message if you want the translation.
french decrypt not work do you see that if you have a fix for that it will be apreciate tanks
 
Back