Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EasyAntiCheat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have an example of a game project that uses easyanticheat protection?

client and server.

Thank You

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, many game projects use EasyAntiCheat (EAC) as a protection mechanism against cheating in online multiplayer games. Here are a few examples of games that use EAC:
  1. Fortnite - Epic Games' popular battle royale game uses EAC to detect and prevent cheating.
  2. Apex Legends - Respawn Entertainment's battle royale shooter also employs EAC to protect the integrity of its online matches.
  3. Rainbow Six Siege - Ubisoft's tactical shooter uses EAC to prevent players from using cheats in its competitive multiplayer modes.
  4. Dead by Daylight - Behaviour Interactive's multiplayer horror game uses EAC to ensure fair play in its online matches.
  5. Rust - Facepunch Studios' survival game uses EAC to detect and prevent cheating in its online multiplayer mode.
These are just a few examples, but many other games also use EAC to protect against cheating.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are just a few examples, but many other games also use EAC to protect against cheating.
thanks for responding,

I know the game uses EAC as protection.

but the point of my question is an example of the game project

How can I apply EAC to my game? moreover EAC is now free.

I can't implement it because I need an example of a game project in the form of a source where the game's source code already uses EAC protection.

Back