Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eathena Semi Expert

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys im willing to help everyone with theeir servers. Ill be up on msn, yahoo and aim a lot because im sick and tired of people coming up with the same errors. Ok guys post here if you want my help, I have this page bookmarked and check it hourly, I dont sleep much. Any slander here I will ignore you. If your post is deemed spam I hope that the mods remove it. I am not saying I am a server tech, but I am saying I will lend my help to those who cannot do it on their own.

My msn is redhawkpressreleases@hotmail.com

My yahoo is hansen9197@yahoo.com

My aim is primalrageking@aim.com

I will be on hourly if I can, but I do have things to do, Im not 100% at my computer all the time.

This is not spam, scamming or anything else. I am posting this only because I feel that I should be able to help others. Ohh and I was warned, I do not wish to share why i was warned other than it was spamming. I appologize to those who were unfortunate enough to waste time and energy removing my spam. I have changed and wish to help others. If I see that I am continually bullied by the mods, random cutting of my threads and or unexplained warning raises, then I will complain after I read the rules set down to the mods. It is not their fault that so many people have spammed here, but I do hold them to be fair. I appologize again publicly to you guys. You put up with a lot of crud, but continual to be their when we need you. Great job guys.

Back