• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Edit Upgrader Success Rate

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm its kinda frustrating when i got 10pcs of 5-6 upgraders and none of them even hit +6 all +5 haha. where do we edit the upgrader chances of success?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi likertuban i think i have same problem .. my server problem is my players can easily upgrade their items to +5 in server size initialize files i have enchantsuccess.ini what this file is all i want is to edit the percentage of upgrading any items

Upvote 0
Reaction score
using upgrader is totally different from normal upgrade :3
please understand that part -_-
upgrader doesn't use any talic, ruby, crystall, obsidian or topas,
upgrader use booty item called upgrader, and combined to hero, not using upgrader tool %*immmm04 and result in instant +5 or +6 or even +7 without the need to upgrade one by one to +1, +2, +3, and has nothing to do with enchant rate...
learn your game bro -_-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes im trying to learn my game thats why im here :) thanks anyway appreciated your answer

already fix my problem the solution is everyitem has an itemgrade from 1 to 10 i change some numbers from my enchancesuccess.ini and i decrease the % of upgrading the items from +5

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I edited with strs directly in zoneserver.exe
increased to 100 % up to +7 . but have a chance of losing the jewels in an attempt to up . Those that are already on the weapon or armor do not suffer downgrade.

bkcK2cC - Edit Upgrader Success Rate - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I edited with strs directly in zoneserver.exe
increased to 100 % up to +7 . but have a chance of losing the jewels in an attempt to up . Those that are already on the weapon or armor do not suffer downgrade.
once again, do i have to tell everyone one by one?
what thread starter asked is about upgrader, not normal upgrade using jewelry or talic, but using combine, upgrader in cash shop, and it has nothing to do with upgrade rate from zoneserver.exe you are talking about, it's different matter,
ohhhh maaaaannn, :lol:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i appreciate people trying to help. yes i have known about the manual upgrading using the zone. but what i asked was the upgrader Booty chances. its not influenced by the zoneserver. you can buy them in cash shop boxes

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
using upgrader is totally different from normal upgrade :3
please understand that part -_-
upgrader doesn't use any talic, ruby, crystall, obsidian or topas,
upgrader use booty item called upgrader, and combined to hero, not using upgrader tool %*immmm04 and result in instant +5 or +6 or even +7 without the need to upgrade one by one to +1, +2, +3, and has nothing to do with enchant rate...
learn your game bro -_-

Guys What Likertuban means is ,

The Upgraders Like 2- 5 , 5-6 , 6-7 ( Combinations ) are Edited On Combine Table you need to edit the Success Rate Increase of The Item you Recieve on The Reward of the Combination

The Upgrade Of Normal Like Using Ruby , Talic is Edited can be Edited By Item grade of By The Jewels Like T5 = 100% no destroy ( Custom )

If you want edit by the means of item grade and as the normal jewel rate edit the Zone upgrade rate ( If you have Modules you will have enchantsuccess.ini )
Editing here is by the item grade , and Jewel ( Ruby , Topaz... ) have Default Rate Upgrade and it will effect by default

If you want Edited Upgrade Rate For The Jewel , Example WHen you use T5 you will have 100% Upgrade of any item , you need to Edit ItemUpgrade.dat and Make the % of one Gem to 25% so that the 4 Gems will cause to 100% so you have custom T5 as while other gems will have default Upgrade rate as per set on zone / enchantsuccess.ini(if module ) while T5 have 100%

Hope you got idea for Upgrade , hope its useful

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
upgrade item use upgrader you can learn from combinetable.dat and combinetable2.dat in server script. for probability max 10000 value. if you want to change rate +6 for stable upgrader 5~6 you must change 5000 for +5 and 5000 for +6. just edit server script. but if you want add new combine, you must edit itemcombine.edf in client too. (CMIIW)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for 3-6

i made it like this.
+3 = 1000
+4 = 8000
+5 = 900
+6 = 100
Total = 10,000

Result 1 bag all +4 lol

Edit: