• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Editing Zen/Bonus Market

Reaction score
Hello all, Today I NanayaQ will show you how to edit your zen/bonus market shop. (if you have gameserver 1-7 folder you have to replace all of them to all them, so the realm will proper item in the zen/bonus shop)

The Follow tool you going to need is:
1. Your ShopCommodity.slk should be located in your Xdrive:Server Name Folder/GameServer/Slk

2. Either Microsoft Excel or Gnumeric (I didn't mention notepad++ because its easier on the software I mention)

3.Your Items.slk ( you will need it for the item name and ID)

Tips: things you should know, Type|Base Type|Sub Type|:

Type has 2 value 0 = Zen shop and 1 = Bonus Shop as far as I think.

Base Type about 1-7 value more or less here some, 1 = Hot Sales, 2 = Functional, 4 = Forge, 8 = Fashion, 16 = Mounts, 32 = Pets, 64 = Potions, 128 = Bouns Market.

Last but not least the Sub Type are most likely you could say its like having a folder within a folder for example Hot has 3 sub Popular, Sales, and Packs those value are range 0-2 only.. You will have to mess around with them to get in the right places. Also a side note... "You can only hold up to 440 item Yes there is a limited" (Unless you hex) As for Price its up to you and 0 is for no cost, Make sure you have the right itemID if you want to add or replace items in your market.

Here is an example
Capture.JPG - Editing Zen/Bonus Market - RaGEZONE Forums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here my shopcommodity.slk you can use it and edit your own items. If you have doubts then back your old shopcommodity files.
-----------------------------------------------------
Links

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this one is only for bonus shop?how we can add items to salary/credit shop?:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, got it...with soo many numbers here wasn't sure about the right ones xD..thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u reupload ur the link is dead

Back