- Joined
- Mar 12, 2009
- Messages
- 523
- Reaction score
- 82
Hello everyone,
I do have a question regarding to my latest development.
I've made a YoYo (myself so no stealing). But there are 2 problems with it.
It does show ingame (as seen on the picture) but it does not support either elementing or general upgrading. How do i change the .o3d to make that possible?
Also, does anyone know a good program to make those .dds files as gala makes them, that it gets a collection of parts of a weapon?
Thanks in advance,
SilentNL
I do have a question regarding to my latest development.
I've made a YoYo (myself so no stealing). But there are 2 problems with it.
It does show ingame (as seen on the picture) but it does not support either elementing or general upgrading. How do i change the .o3d to make that possible?
Also, does anyone know a good program to make those .dds files as gala makes them, that it gets a collection of parts of a weapon?
Thanks in advance,
SilentNL

