Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Eek I Wanna Play Mir3 

• Thread starter Thread starter James0101
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James0101

help me i was lookin at the screen shots of this game and i thought it would be cool to try but i am not that "smart" wit comps so can someone like tell me where i can join a server or something

for information on all mir2 & 3 servers

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant resgister... Does anyone have an account he doesnt use? I want to find a good mir3 server.

has all the mir servers listed without being biased. I could have directed you to my server but I prefer peeps to make their own choice as to what server they play.
If anyone has problems registering to lomcn msg me on msn and I will register for you.

Jaye_C@hotmail.com

and ragezone is the only ei server you will be giving a link to on this entire forum.
please, do NOT post another topic like this people. *Added to the Read Before Posting Section* *Topic Locked*

Btw, I am going to be lenient (or however you spell it) this time on links to LOMCN, no I am not prejudice against LOMCN, but posting it here in this topic CAN be considered as advertising. I am going to let it slip this time, but next time please send it as a PM.. that way I wont have anything to bitch about =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back