Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eh i still cant bypass updater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m fedup of searching this forum. still cant track out that how can i bypass the updater. i m using the ara3 client & protisback`s server files & guide. my server is working fine but i cant login to the game just coz of the updater. i dont have any net connection on the pc i have hosted the game . i tried hosting a ftp server on the pc but damn it needs a net connection. anyone can help?????

Reaction score
eh
donno how cant setup a ftp server without net connection...
i have already hosted a ftp server in my offline pc & m using it just coz i did a little bit search :p
anyways try this tool .. this will automatically bypass the updater :D
no need of any ftp server hosting :)
just replace it with ur a3.exe
enjoy!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oki delete to you client A3.exe and Launcher.exe, unpack a3Login archiwe to you client and run A3Login.exe. You no need newer more A3.exe. This tool created people to china Forum SinceNow.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well thanx . good tools !!!
the first tool worked fine .
havent tried the second one , as its in some complicated language which i cant understand. anyways
thanx a lot :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
There should be a OrA3.exe files around here somewhere.. I used that and it works.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There should be a OrA3.exe files around here somewhere.. I used that and it works.

If you'd ask me...its the best one out there...small and simple..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back