Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

ElementClient.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey.
How do I make my own elementclient.exe?
Or if that is to hard...
How do I change the name of the window? And how do I change the logotype? like in stead of PWI to appear Perfect World mypwservernamehere??

The best regards,
Daniel

Upvote 0
Also, since you bring up "make your own .EXE" (:lol: LOLZ :lol:), you can change the 'icon' in the executable too. I would recommend using if you wanted to do something like that too.

Upvote 0
Hey.
Or if that is to hard...
How do I change the name of the window? And how do I change the logotype? like in stead of PWI to appear Perfect World mypwservernamehere??

The best regards,
Daniel

To change the name of the client window you need to open up the exe file in a hex editor, find where it says perfect world international and change it to what you want it to say. Bare in mind you cannot make the name longer then the original name but you can have it so that it is shorter as long as the remaining fields in the name are blanked out.

Upvote 0
To change the name of the client window you need to open up the exe file in a hex editor, find where it says perfect world international and change it to what you want it to say. Bare in mind you cannot make the name longer then the original name but you can have it so that it is shorter as long as the remaining fields in the name are blanked out.

actually no need hexed, just change the window title name inside element_client.cfg (windows_title = Perfect World International) inside configs.pck to another name what you like :laugh:

Hey.
Or if that is to hard...

The best regards,
Daniel

actually i also want to do the same thing if someone release the complete source files :laugh: i will keep dreaming till then...

Reactions: 343
Upvote 0
Back