- Joined
- Jun 21, 2009
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all Bros.,
When I try to add some new items to gshop.data, everything is smootly, except when I clicked to buy those items, they said that they did not have on shop ( the image of items is correct ).
I thought that the trouble come from elements.data (or maybe other reasons). Could someone have experience for this trouble, please give me a hint.
My Server: beastie 1.3.6 ( thought that)
My Client: 1.3.6
Thnks
OppLa
When I try to add some new items to gshop.data, everything is smootly, except when I clicked to buy those items, they said that they did not have on shop ( the image of items is correct ).
I thought that the trouble come from elements.data (or maybe other reasons). Could someone have experience for this trouble, please give me a hint.
My Server: beastie 1.3.6 ( thought that)
My Client: 1.3.6
Thnks
OppLa

