Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Elu Viewer Prototype + source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my simple elu viewer i guess it work for every new elu versions.
It includes some elu files and 1 model with all textures.
The render features are:
Diffuse map, Normal Map, Specular Map, and Environment Map, and u can eneble / disable it, i tried implement a Screen Space ambient Occlusion but it isn't complete yet.
PS: it is a prototype!

Edit: Wrong section
It should be on gunz 2 section^^

grandao - Elu Viewer Prototype + source - RaGEZONE Forums

Rar File:
Password: ragezone

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so.. its just an .elu viewer D: we cant really do anything with it till gunz2 comes out right? xD <-- newb

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nicely done! I like how you've used OpenGl to handle much more of the drawing.

I'd recommend using the DevIl library to handling more than BMP textures :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so.. its just an .elu viewer D: we cant really do anything with it till gunz2 comes out right? xD <-- newb
Yes its "just" an elu viewer and I release it to ppl improve and develop it. It isn't a game engine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems running it? I got it to build and put it with all the DLLs, but it crashes upon opening. Is there some important comment in the source you're supposed to read?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Job but how does is help me if i can't check it :) gunz 2 didnt realese for all ..
Gunz 2 Client : http://forum.ragezone.com/f700/release-gunz-2-client-versions-756031/
MRF Unpacker:http://forum.ragezone.com/f700/release-unpacked-mrf-files-760268/
Anyone else having problems running it? I got it to build and put it with all the DLLs, but it crashes upon opening. Is there some important comment in the source you're supposed to read?
You must check if the elu/txt/texture files is in the correct directory. With me if some file isn't with the correct path the app crashes because there isn't any error check on the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back