Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emu 5.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HiPlease help.I have already finished full working emu 5.8, now I'm sitting on restoring Catalam, everything went well, but I have one problem, the neutral zone on the safe zone is not working, as in the picture and the question is whether it is on the client's side or something needs to be changed on the emu's side?

selgro - Emu 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, you only replace the files client world_ldf5b and client world_ldf5a and the rest remains unchanged.
I did it and nothing changed.
Steps I made;

1. Exctracted the files "client world_ldf5b.xml" and "client world_ldf5a.xml" from the above attached "4.3 world.pak".
2. Extracted the original 5.8 client "world.pak"
3. Taken the two 4.3 client xml files from above and owerwriten the original "client world_ldf5b.xml" and "client world_ldf5a.xml".
4. Repck the extracted 5.8 client world.pak with the modified files.
5. Started the game.

Nothing changed

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, I don't wish to change the whole worlds to 4x.
I thought we can fix only these old maps, Katalam and Danaria to work as intended

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this is your problem but, if you want to change the "platform",
then you must modify the files in the Levels folder.
Use files from 4.5, 4.6 or 4.7.
Hey, i wanted to say that i successfully changed all the platforms using files from Levels and Textures folders from 4.6 client, so now they are all elevated above the ground. However, i couldnt make them a neutral zone. I used the file you gave here and pasted it instead of original, packed it back, and finally placed it into a data\world folder. Besides this, i also tried to use this xml from a zWorld.pak from 5.8 NotAion client, but it also didnt helped me.

I only wanted to make them higher, but no neutral zone kinda sucks.

Is there anything else should be done?
1705370693864 - Emu 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back