• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Emulator Black screen - Windows 11

Reaction score
The emulator black when I run the emulator I think he cannot read the textures I'm using windows 11 ,

Here the screenshot

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The emulator black when I run the emulator I think he cannot read the textures I'm using windows 11 ,

Here the screenshot
Is the other ran working without problem? did you check the .wld? or have you change any? is reloading is still the same?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Is the other ran working without problem? did you check the .wld? or have you change any? is reloading is still the same?
There's is no problem when I use other computer using windows 10 but in my new laptop windows 11 black screen error emulator I don't know how to fix it because I'm using latest OS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download directx redistributable or update your gpu driver.

Upvote 0
Back